• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's not Hogan's fault that Liz was looking at the epitome of good ol' American values with lustful eyes. If you were treated the way Macho Man treated Liz, you'd feel that way too. She needed Hogan to save her, dude. To do the backstroke with her away from Macho and his abuse.

Cena's definitely had one of the biggest and most significant reigns out there. It is what it is. He kept the company alive for a long time and did a lot. I know a lot of people hate him, but you can't argue - he's done the work of his life and he is one of the greatest champions the WWE has ever had. Not MY favorite, but the resume is stacked.

Cena has been part of the saddest downturn in the history of the business.Yes he is the posture for the PG era, but I think as far as the health of the business, he is a representation of everything that is wrong both in the ring, and on the mic.

The one thing you have to respect about Cena, even if you think he is a sham from pushing other superstars to actually caring about these make a wish kids, is the workmate.

He would still be one of the hardest working scam artists ever.

I can accept this.

If I was apart of this Bry-Force or whatever, it certainly wasn't because of my posting. Anyone reading between the lines would know.

Sure, the avatar, whatever. Who cares.

DMczaf

It's not Hogan's fault that Liz was looking at the epitome of good ol' American values with lustful eyes. If you were treated the way Macho Man, you'd feel that way too. She needed Hogan to save her, dude.

It was none of Hogan's business. Hogan is that dude who posts threads like "This girl who put me in the friendzone is not being treated like the queen she is by her bf. What should I do GAF?"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was none of Hogan's business. Hogan is that dude who posts threads like "This girl who put me in the friendzone is not being treated like the queen she is by her bf. What should I do GAF?"

Liz wanted Hogan. Hogan didn't want Liz, brother. "I love Elizabeth like a sister." Friends zoned.

Sblargh

Banned
What's going on over there now?

I don't even know, tbh. Apparently this thread is on the death row and part of the reason is people overly defending Daniel Bryan? And I do like me some Daniel Bryan, so I don't know. It's really hard to keep facts straight in here, everyone talks in code.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's not what his hand said.

Hulk Hogan defeated The Iron Shiek and saved America.
Macho Man attempted to destroy the throat of beloved American treasure Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

And you're gonna trust Mr. Turn-On-A-Dime Savage?

I got a few episodes of The Best of Wrestling, which was a programme running in Texas that showcased matches from Paul Boesch's promoted events in Houston - each episode has two then-current matches (I think the episodes are from '83) and a classic match from the 50's or 60's. They also feature bizarre, rambling PSA's from Boesch, telling people what to do if they're being followed or someone invades their home. There's only 9 episodes in the set, but some good stuff's included - Brody vs Bockwinkle, for one thing, a Mike DiBiase match, an Andre match, Dusty vs Superstar in a brass knux match, etc.

Also, got all 75 episodes of UWFi Bushido, which was the English language broadcast of UWFi shown on ESPN in Europe. Should take a while to get through.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got a few episodes of The Best of Wrestling, which was a programme running in Texas that showcased matches from Paul Boesch's promoted events in Houston - each episode has two then-current matches (I think the episodes are from '83) and a classic match from the 50's or 60's. They also feature bizarre, rambling PSA's from Boesch, telling people what to do if they're being followed or someone invades their home. There's only 9 episodes in the set, but some good stuff's included - Brody vs Bockwinkle, for one thing, a Mike DiBiase match, an Andre match, Dusty vs Superstar in a brass knux match, etc.

Also, got all 75 episodes of UWFi Bushido, which was the English language broadcast of UWFi shown on ESPN in Europe. Should take a while to get through.

You should upload Nick vs Brody

I don't even know, tbh. Apparently this thread is on the death row and part of the reason is people overly defending Daniel Bryan? And I do like me some Daniel Bryan, so I don't know. It's really hard to keep facts straight in here, everyone talks in code.

I don't know what's going on either but it's very amusing. People are too scared to come out of the IRC chat room to air their grievances.

festivus-pole.jpg

I'd prefer the IRC to be a safe space to shit talk nerds and for all the petty drama shit to be left out here in the open to be mocked

I'm never aware of any drama but that's probably me being naive enough to think there's no way people take this seriously. But here we are.

Sblargh

Banned
Well, if anyone got any beef with me, just talk about it, send a PM if I am annoying you too much for whatever reason, but you don't want to start a whole debate. The doublespeaking, always-ironic passive agressive thing is really not my thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I could not imagine dating Randy Poffo. Like, he seems pretty cool outside of the ring in the 2000s, but he's a notorious sufferer of paranoia, and that voice. Imagine hearing that voice all the time? In the morning, at lunch, at night, at a play, at the bar, at a PTA meeting

BHZ Mayor

Well, if anyone got any beef with me, just talk about it, send a PM if I am annoying you too much for whatever reason, but you don't want to start a whole debate. The doublespeaking, always-ironic passive agressive thing is really not my thing.

Yeah, no joke, this shit needs to stop. One person already got banned behind it and we don't need the whole community going down because of it.

XenoRaven

You're fine. Don't sweat it. You are a nice addition to this community.

Sblargh

Banned
I could not imagine dating Randy Poffo. Like, he seems pretty cool outside of the ring in the 2000s, but he's a notorious sufferer of paranoia, and that voice. Imagine hearing that voice all the time? In the morning, at lunch, at night, at a play, at the bar, at a PTA meeting

Who would be a nice male wrestler to date?

Sblargh

Banned
Possibly Sina before Vince wiped the personally files from his hard drive.

Going by his Total Divas persona, I say that he would be all right to date as long as you are not expecting emotional support. He's like a transitional boyfriend so to speak: great sex, good looking, doesn't have enough emotions to get angry at the shit you do.

Heel

This is a wrestling thread
On a video game forum
People take this shit way too seriously.

tumblr_msu6doBMtL1s0teago1_400.gif

Agreed, Spider. I enjoy the frivolity of WrassleGAF Nerd Chat, also known as the Jim Johnston Listening Party. Maybe this thread is best left for the serious wrestling fans who want to discuss their favorite holds, etc.

Top Bottom