• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Wrestling_boss.gif

I try not judge people by their avatars and username (My username is from a character from a Persona game and have a wrestler avatar FFS) but when someone with a Pony or random loli avatar is trying to convince me that a game about sexual assault of minors is totally the same as video game violence I just... I cant.

WTF. gaming. What are you doing? You are drunk.

That whole thread/series of events surrounding that game is just asking for trouble.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I scrolled by after only seeing the jumping x-factor and wondered why such a simple gif was posted in the normal ridiculous indy spot fest gif place.

Then I noticed it kept going...

I try not judge people by their avatars and username (My username is from a character from a Persona game and have a wrestler avatar FFS) but when someone with a Pony or random loli avatar is trying to convince me that a game about sexual assault of minors is totally the same as video game violence I just... I cant.

WTF. gaming. What are you doing? You are drunk.
But they're 3000 year old demons! What's the problem!?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I finished 1994 WCW. Crazy year, half Hogan, half no Hogan (though they do mention him on every single PPV in the pre hogan era.

1993 WCW though is a crazy year with all those ridiculous video packages. People were unbelievably hot for Ric Flair at Starrcade. HH 1993 has the incredible Schiavone is a monster opening (and then he dresses as the Body for the actual PPV!)

I finished 1994 WCW. Crazy year, half Hogan, half no Hogan (though they do mention him on every single PPV in the pre hogan era.

1993 WCW though is a crazy year with all those ridiculous video packages. People were unbelievably hot for Ric Flair at Starrcade. HH 1993 has the incredible Schiavone is a monster opening (and then he dresses as the Body for the actual PPV!)

93 is peak WCW IMO. Tho 94 is pretty good

Anth0ny

is there a reason why wwe hasn't had an interview with bischoff in over 10 years

the one with the titantron in the back is literally all they've got

it's like every 15 minutes, a member of the Bry-Force changes his avatar. Stro did a number on em and now they're going through identity crises

Cagey

Banned
For how heavily moderated this board is on many social issues, how are the pedophile games and their defenders tolerated? I don't understand it.

Well we know at least Reigns has the women's support in the crowd:

From Smackdown when he was walking down to face Rusev

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bummed I missed a chance to post in that pedo game shit thread calling out motherfuckers for being creeps. I paged through it, saw Beef fighting the good fight. Will never buy an XSEED game again though after their marketing director showed up and pulled the "all art is beautiful" card.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bummed I missed a chance to post in that pedo game shit thread calling out motherfuckers for being creeps. I paged through it, saw Beef fighting the good fight. Will never buy an XSEED game again though after their marketing director showed up and pulled the "all art is beautiful" card.

It's about time people actually got up angry about actual social issues in games instead of fucking dlc hats.

I'm glad there are still some level heads here that don't make me completely ashamed to be a gamer.

Random Main Event thoughts: Sandow's HBK last night was pretty damn good. He had all the mannerisms down along with the throaty voice. Was hoping for my favorite anti-Bret line though: "I screwed you once and I'd screw you again!" Anyway, Old Man Bret must have telegraphed that punch for a good 2 seconds before he threw it. haha

Wow, Eva Marie actually has entrance music?

Shamus' body is turning into a canvas of freckles and battle scars as the years go by.

RP912

Banned
Bret has had 2 strokes, been in a motorcycle accident, and had his brain destroyed by Goldberg. Yet he can still sitdown while doing a Sharpshooter. What's your fucking excuse Sting?

to be fair...sting's deathlock always been shitty to begin with. It's like the equivalent of cena's stf when *blank mcblank* and daniel bryan perfected the maneuver.

NOW scorpion deathdrop is a good move done by sting.

Top Bottom