• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Hasney

some (95%) of the comments in the WC thread remind me why i hate watching football with casuals.

I don't understand the desire to post in the thread when a games on on anyway. Just pages and pages of people having to put their post in no matter what and no conversation about anything. Had a look at last night and saw about 3 pages of "KLOOOSEEEE" "KLOSE!!" "WOW" "UH, WOW" and it's like, what's the point? The poster is probably the only person who will ever read that line of text, but MY VOICE GOTTA BE HEARD.

I don't understand the desire to post in the thread when a games on on anyway. Just pages and pages of people having to put their post in no matter what and no conversation about anything. Had a look at last night and saw about 3 pages of "KLOOOSEEEE" "KLOSE!!" "WOW" "UH, WOW" and it's like, what's the point? The poster is probably the only person who will ever read that line of text, but MY VOICE GOTTA BE HEARD.

that doesn't even bother me. it's the utter lack of understanding and knowledge of what's going on.

and the glory hunters.

Hasney

that doesn't even bother me. it's the utter lack of understanding and knowledge of what's going on.

and the glory hunters.

Oh I get that. My housemate is currently waiting for something to cook and she's asking me what's going on and wondering how no-one has scored yet after last night. Thinking they're both shit rather than it just being neither team as bad as Brazil.

and the glory hunters.

Football-GAF is fine usually, once you get over the large collection of Liverpool and Man U fans directing the flow of conversation. Bootaaay hangs out there sometimes, and Wes is a decent enough guy too (even a mod now!).

The only thing that puts me off is the 'bantz', but I guess that's because the majority of those guys are late teens/early 20s.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_n5o8cinWOg1rg11eyo6_250.gif

tumblr_n5o8cinWOg1rg11eyo7_250.gif

spacemountaink8rqy.gif

Football-GAF is fine usually, once you get over the large collection of Liverpool and Man U fans directing the flow of conversation. Bootaaay hangs out there sometimes, and Wes is a decent enough guy too (even a mod now!).

The only thing that puts me off is the 'bantz', but I guess that's because the majority of those guys are late teens/early 20s.

oh, i used to post there but got accused of "excessive trolling/shitposting/antagonizing of the big teams" (accusations from people who had no problem shitposting about Real or Barca or Bayern. hypocrisy, i know) despite the fact that the team i ragged the most all season was fuckin West Ham (mostly in jest), as Bootaaay remembers well, so i left.

complaints came mostly from the salty bin dippers who couldn't stand watching Mourinho keeping them from winning the title. that and a juventinu not being able to take the "bantz" and asking for permaban for himself. perma that lasted like 2 weeks, lol.

Alucard

Banned

Isn't that what this thread sounds like when Raw is on?

Alucard

Banned

What are bantz? I'm 33 years old and have no clue.

oh, i used to post there but got accused of "excessive trolling/shitposting/antagonizing of the big teams" (accusations from people who had no problem shitposting about Real or Barca or Bayern. hypocrisy, i know) despite the fact that the team i ragged the most all season was fuckin West Ham (mostly in jest), as Bootaaay remembers well, so i left.

complaints came mostly from the salty bin dippers who couldn't stand watching Mourinho keeping them from winning the title. that and a juventinu not being able to take the "bantz" and asking for permaban for himself. perma that lasted like 2 weeks, lol.

Yeah that sounds familiar, you can trash any team you like in Football-GAF but not Liverpool. Sensitive souls. I sort of miss Football-GAF as there were some good guys there, but at times it feels like you may as well join RedCafé or RAWK.

What are bantz? I'm 33 years old and have no clue.

It's a thing young folks do where they call each other cunts.

Has Dean Ambrose debuted yet?

Yes, Ambrose made his main roster debut on November 18, 2012, at the Survivor Series pay-per-view alongside Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins; they assaulted Ryback during the triple threat main event for the WWE Championship, allowing CM Punk to pin John Cena and retain his title.

After that he spent a year teaming with Reigns and Rollins in a very successful faction called the Shield. Ambrose also had some singles success and held the United States Championship for 351 days. Though the Shield were initially villains they became fan favourites leading up to Wrestlemania XXX wherein they defeated a team of Kane and the New Age Outlaws. Following that the team had a brief feud with a reunited Evolution which eventually lead to Rollins turning on his teammates and dismantling the Shield.

Since then Ambrose has been engaged in a heated rivalry with his former teammate Seth Rollins.

Thorakai

Yes, Ambrose made his main roster debut on November 18, 2012, at the Survivor Series pay-per-view alongside Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins; they assaulted Ryback during the triple threat main event for the WWE Championship, allowing CM Punk to pin John Cena and retain his title.

After that he spent a year teaming with Reigns and Rollins in a very successful faction called the Shield. Ambrose also had some singles success and held the United States Championship for 351 days. Though the Shield were initially villains they became fan favourites leading up to Wrestlemania XXX wherein they defeated a team of Kane and the New Age Outlaws. Following that the team had a brief feud with a reunited Evolution which eventually lead to Rollins turning on his teammates and dismantling the Shield.

Since then Ambrose has been engaged in a heated rivalry with his former teammate Seth Rollins.

You forgot that he goes by the name titty master nowadays

Dean looking smooth as fuck in that avatar of yours Pepsi

Thanks friend I found it on my new favourite wrestling forum, lipstickalley. Here's their OT for RKO's nipples:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=339047

Let's appreciate those suckers.

Describe them in depth. Multiple posts in-depth.

tumblr_lt4e2y8MoE1r3sfnmo1_500.png

Other rassling body parts, too. Let's get those posts up.

Y'know I was thinking of painting a wall in my dining room a dark-ish brown colour. In one of the hardware stores here in England they have this thing where you bring something in (a photo for example) with the colour you want and they match it. I want my dining room in Randy-Orton-Nipple-Brown. Do you think Randy would be available for that? He's coming over here in November!

--Add Naomi vs. Cameron to the Battleground PPV show.
Well ok.

Ric Flair is booked both on Raw Monday in Richmond and at the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday in Fayetteville. He returns as a character on Saturday night at the WWE's house show in Madison Square Garden.

Wonder what he'll be doing because they obviously gave up on the Miz before he even returned.

Daniel wtf were you hiding all this time?! :p

I still subscribe to the theory of WWE not being very honest about the whole situation, since they aren't required to/it just helps Bryan more

Top Bottom