• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Snaku

Banned
How I spent my night.

SXMgiyk.png

Gorillaz

Why is this thread so ded yall, or is everyone busy.

Also speaking of ded what is the deal with this Brad Maddox thing, like is it going somewhere or what

There's so much upsetting news on these Wrestling "Newz" sites that I don't know how to deal. I just want D.Bry to come back healthy and Emma to be on TV wrestling real matches and Adam Rose to not get buried.

Vylash

With regards to Renee Young’s backstage status in WWE, the belief is she will eventually, at some point, wind up on the Smackdown announce team.

Young has been promoted to the Superstars announce team, and even though WWE has cut back on the Network pre-shows it appears as if they will continue with the PPV pre-shows, which are usually hosted by Young now that Josh Mathews is gone.

Regarding Young possibly leaving WWE for ESPN, she has at least given the impression she intends to stay with WWE, and she has time left on her contract. Young is said to be a “wrestling person” deep down, unlike Jonathan Coachman and Todd Grisham, who are sports guys who were given wrestling jobs.

Thank goodness

Alucard

Banned
A sneak peek at Wrestling Yay! Episode 2, coming this Saturday morning.
Wrestling-Yay-Ep.02.jpg

I'll post the link once I finish and publish the article.

I wish people would chant yes when I walk into a room

Bryan being out reminds me a bit of Austin after WM15. He isn't nearly as over though and the product sssuuuckkkkssss right now.

why didn't they let roman reigns build some heat for the four way and spear cena? it's like they hate making their show interesting. literally the most predictable, stale stuff going on.

Cole's been helping at NXT with stuff, I wonder if he's looking to get a promotion from commentary to production, thereby making way for Renee.

I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few days. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past two days were quite liberating. I skipped RAW, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch RAW and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

I don't think anybody here will really miss me, but I'm sure some will be happy. I hope me leaving this thread will pave the way for the serious wrasslin discussion for serious people that you crave so much.

I love this place too much to not drop by every once in a while. So please don't hate me if I come back for a nostalgia pop.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif

Anth0ny

I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few days. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past two days were quite liberating. I skipped RAW, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch RAW and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

I don't think anybody here will really miss me, but I'm sure some will be happy. I hope me leaving this thread will pave the way for the serious wrasslin discussion for serious people that you crave so much.

I love this place too much to not drop by every once in a while. So please don't hate me if I come back for a nostalgia pop.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif

20130617_raw_henry_pr8jjeb.jpg

TL21xx

Banned
Godspeed Bionic, you'll be sorely missed. At least we'll have the memory of being on opposite sides of the Frank Erwin Center at Christmas RAW. I think. Still trying to lay off on the Brain Bleach from that Diva line/thing that I'm desperately trying to forget.

Eff that Bionic, I noticed you were gone. If you don't have a Network subscription tying you down then take a nice little break but don't leave because of these toolboxes. They can't do anything to you, me, or anyone else; just cry and complain that's all they got. We're not breaking any rules.

If this is about Sunflower's thing, until he produces the PM in question, it's business as usual as far as I'm concerned. For all we know, the mods threatened to sniff around here because he keeps pestering them so darn much about name changes and bailing out his knuckle headed buddies that should know better.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

I noticed you were gone but I thought you were just laying low because of that stupid, uh, controversy, I guess (of which I'm still not sure what it was about). If this is legit, then au revoir, friend. I enjoyed your gimmick but I understand where you're coming from. Time to start winding down too.

No swerves, only tears now.

Bionic :/

You were one of the good ones, friend. I'll miss you.

Godspeed Bionic, you'll be sorely missed. At least we'll have the memory of being on opposite sides of the Frank Erwin Center at Christmas RAW. I think. Still trying to lay off on the Brain Bleach from that Diva line/thing that I'm desperately trying to forget.

I'm actually going to the August RAW 4 as well. You too?

Eff that Bionic, I noticed you were gone. If you don't have a Network subscription tying you down then take a nice little break but don't leave because of these toolboxes. They can't do anything to you, me, or anyone else; just cry and complain that's all they got. We're not breaking any rules.

If this is about Sunflower's thing, until he produces the PM in question, it's business as usual as far as I'm concerned. For all we know, the mods threatened to sniff around here because he keeps pestering them so darn much about name changes and bailing out his knuckle headed buddies that should know better.

I actually don't know what PM you're talking about. I'm not leaving because of anyone. But when I noticed that I think about this thread, what goes on in it, and what crazy thing to post next during my every day life (i.e: while not browsing online), it dawned on me just how depressing my life became.

I just really need to change and cut things in my life to get it back on track. Spending too much time here is one of them.

Mengetsu

So much bad news lately in wrestling over all with injuries,bans and such and now we have veterans retiring. What has this thread come too? God speed Bionic :(

I'm going to bed.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif

aTmdjg3.jpg

you were an admirable foe.

but an #evenstronger friend, friend.

keep it fun and playful.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif
I hope this is a work, you will be sorely missed.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif
tumblr_n6kglpj5wO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

You'll be missed friend.

TL21xx

Banned
I'm actually going to the August RAW 4 as well. You too?

Of course! There's no way in hell I'm missing the sliver of a chance to see The Beast Incarnate in person. Cesaro, Jericho, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatts, and the chance to start/continue the turn against Reigns is all just icing on the cake. Going with the same group as last time, should be more fun this go around.

Sokantish

I actually don't know what PM you're talking about. I'm not leaving because of anyone. But when I noticed that I think about this thread, what goes on in it, and what crazy thing to post next during my every day life (i.e: while not browsing online), it dawned on me just how depressing my life became.

I just really need to change and cut things in my life to get it back on track. Spending too much time here is one of them.

If you enjoy posting in the thread why is it so bad that you post in it? It's not like you're doing drugs, man. You're giving up on the Cenation and wrasslegaf. This is where you need to think to yourself "WWCD?"

CENA said:

Not that I'm trying to talk you out of turning your life around or anything...

Top Bottom