• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I'll never understand how Punk got the Chick Magnet status with his long hair. He looks great with short hair though. And don't get me started on his nipples.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never understand how Punk got the Chick Magnet status with his long hair. He looks great with short hair though. And don't get me started on his nipples.

All you have to do is say it and it works. The legend takes care of the rest.

IT'S NUMBER 30 DANIEL BRYAN IS BACK BABY YES MOVEMENT IN FULL FOR-OH GOD

UdCkboG.jpg

somedevil

Sucks for Bryan but all the wear and tear caught up with him. Plus when he was in the WWE he was the top guy doing tons of matches. Here is some more news:

Fans in Japan have noted that WWE and Antonio Inoki are able to get far more mainstream publicity than New Japan gets and far more press coverage for their announcements.

Masahiro Chono has apparently completed a deal with WWE to where he’ll be able to sell NWO T-shirts in Japan. When WWE bought WCW, they bought the rights to the NWO. During the NWO era in the late 90s, with Chono and Keiji Muto as the leaders of NWO Japan, they sold 400,000 T-shirts. Chono has been negotiating with WWE, thinking that it’s the right time to bring the shirts back as a nostalgia thing. The shirts would be the NWO designs from that era, but also include a WWE logo.

Will the bullet club be buying some of those?

random wrestling-related trivia of the day:

do you know what the highest ratings ever for a shoot fight are?

none other than the match between former Triple Crown Heavyweight champion Akebono and former IWGP Heavyweight champion Bob Sapp, which drew 54 million viewers in 2003.

2016. Can't have the Yes chant overshadowing the nWo

2015 is the only time he'd be able to headline a class, and since the Hall of Fame is just a marketing tool, that'd be the time to do it. He hasn't had remarkable enough of a WWE career to do it any other time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I seem to recall people telling me he'd be back in a month and regaining the title, and me saying that neck injuries' are never 'little injuries.'
tumblr_lvwjiyrcYz1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Top Bottom