• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Bummed I missed a chance to post in that pedo game shit thread calling out motherfuckers for being creeps. I paged through it, saw Beef fighting the good fight. Will never buy an XSEED game again though after their marketing director showed up and pulled the "all art is beautiful" card.

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No, i don't think i want to weigh in on anything in that thread

I can't even imagine being a parent and hearing that shit that people said. Must make your rage incendiary. I hate kids but I would never wish them to be abused.

Before joining NeoGAF I always heard it spoken about in a negative manner but never knew why exactly. Seeing this thread turn into Lord of the Flies was when I started to understand, but seeing that pedo shit? Man, it's even worse than people know.

Not exactly, I did the math when I saw this and it's definitely a nope. Added all the ad rates up. Didn't even subtract. It might be considered such if it includes merch sales as well, maybe.

Of course you include merch.

Colt's got his fingers in so many pies and hustles all day err day, he deserves to be rich as fuck. Him getting fired probably made him more money in the long run thanks to him starting the podcast.

Austin, though...holy SHIT

Also that goddamn pedo reveal post and the Criminal Girls thread make me wonder what the hell is so bad about US

Also that goddamn pedo reveal post and the Criminal Girls thread make me wonder what the hell is so bad about US

I'm still trying to work out if the last 2 weeks is a work and creative had nothing for me to do during the crazy storyline, or if I'm missing the boat completely. I have no idea what happened to make people so upset and angry.

Before joining NeoGAF I always heard it spoken about in a negative manner but never knew why exactly. Seeing this thread turn into Lord of the Flies was when I started to understand, but seeing that pedo shit? Man, it's even worse than people know.

KILL THE PIG!
KILL THE PIG!

Colt's got his fingers in so many pies and hustles all day err day, he deserves to be rich as fuck. Him getting fired probably made him more money in the long run thanks to him starting the podcast.

I've seen him live a couple of times here in the UK and each time the line for his merch table has absolutely dwarfed everyone else's - only Davey Richards on his first UK tour in years and Ricochet selling pictures with him & the Dragon Gate belt came close to matching Colt's popularity. Also, other dudes maybe came out to the tables during intermission, but Colt was pretty much there all night (except when wrestling, obviously). He definitely hustles like crazy.

Son Of D

I can't even imagine being a parent and hearing that shit that people said. Must make your rage incendiary. I hate kids but I would never wish them to be abused.

I'm glad the thread was closed before I read a few posts. It's a very uncomfortable topic for me and seeing people defend such things would probably cause me to post something that'd get myself banned.

Is Sina popular with 1000 year old demons? I think that's what we need to know.

Well The Demon Kane doesn't seem to be fond of him so there's that.

EDIT: Damn it Bronson, getting there before me.

Hasney

Actually just clicked that link DM posted as I just assumed it was that Criminal whatever pedo game thread. Nope, other thread.

Operation Yewtree going fine I see.

Is Sina popular with 1000 year old demons? I think that's what we need to know.
That's a dilemma, well they're technically not kids so I don't think Cena would be granting wishes for them at any rate.

What a stupid question, we already know Kane hates him!
And people here want him to retire, he's just getting warmed up, here's to another 1000 years.

Damn, I never actually knew that was what Stro was banned for

yMbOZDF.gif

"what a freak!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can Kane consent, being a 1000 year old demon?

Top Bottom