• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

God damn the network must be doing bad

lol @ shilling the WWE Network in the opening promo

Jesus. Those numbers must suck.

GO OUT AND SHILL THE NETWORK

John Cena is such a company man.
Shills the WWE Network... and we're supposed to believe that the Authority hates him? Sure.

lol having cena shill the network

Rip WWE network.

Real interested in seeing those wwe network numbers now.

Yeah, it's going to be bad.
:D That's what they get for taking my money.

Ithil

I don't like anyone in the main event match, and one half of the only good part of the main event scene in Ambrose/Rollins might have just been injured.

can't have reigns not stand tall

image.php

UberTag

Horrible raw. Wow this product sucks.
But you want to sing up for the WWE Network, right?
To show your support for this product that sucks?
Only $9.99/month! $9.99! $9.99! Give us your money please! We're desperate!

Shame about Rollins crippling himself. Now Ambrose will lose his heat as he jobs to all of the Cena/Roman opponents because his feud went kaput.

Dunno if it's legit, but if it wasn't, they had no other out for him in that melee because I think Ambrose's bit was done.

It felt far more natural to have him get taken out that way (potential injury) so him and Ambrose are on even footing. Also dat X=

jred2k

So my cousin claims the rock is coming back next week ?

Anybody else here this or is he bs ?

If he was going to make an appearance at any point it would be as Hercules is about to come out. I imagine the would have hyped the shit out of it on Raw tonight if it was true, though.

Phatmac

But you want to sing up for the WWE Network, right?
To show your support for this product that sucks?
Only $9.99/month! $9.99! $9.99! Give us your money please! We're desperate!

Lol sad part is I fell for it after mania. You got my money already you bastards. :(

Top Bottom