• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Joeki11a

Banned
5Izzptx.gif

Someone explain.

Never Give up hard liquor dance

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Bsjp8Y5CUAAX5oh.jpg

G1 WILL BE ON USTREAM

So if you don't want a Niconico account, there you go.

Shows range from $15-$25 or you can buy the complete package for $160.

Below is complete info (in japanese)

http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/detail.php?nid=11980

Oh, I forgot, If you buy the complete package before the 20th, you'll get it for $110. So you'll save $50. It goes on sale on the 15th!

Which is tomorrow, or today depending on where you live.

• It was not a great raw outside of a few things
  • the product is not all that exciting right now
  • the network is clearly flopping and wwe sounds more desparate every week

dream

• It was not a great raw outside of a few things
    [*]the product is not all that exciting right now
    [*]the network is clearly flopping and wwe sounds more desparate every week

That's my favorite part! The Network is a colossal failure and WWE's fix is to produce terrible television and terrible PPVs.

Plus, they're cutting all the original programming that, in theory, should be the Network's selling point. In its place, they're giving their subscribers old content that these suckers probably already own on DVD anyway.

I love the fact that as WWE bleeds money, their response is to hate their fans even more than they did in more prosperous times.

That's my favorite part! The Network is a colossal failure and WWE's fix is to produce terrible television and terrible PPVs.

Plus, they're cutting all the original programming that, in theory, should be the Network's selling point. In its place, they're giving their subscribers old content that these suckers probably already own on DVD anyway.

I love the fact that as WWE bleeds money, their response is to hate their fans even more than they did in more prosperous times.

That's just it. They don't think it's their product. They think it's the fact people don't know it exists or how to get it. They're probably right to an extent, but if the product was amazing, people would find out how pretty quick.

thuway

I really think it was a bad idea to break up the Shield when they did. The three man-group is such a cool concept, and they had to muck it up to try and fill in some tough voids.

Evolution 2.0 dying as fast as it did was also a stupid move. Instead of Orton, HHH, and Batista - you could have easily had Kane, Sami Zayn, and Ziggler form a "corporate" stable.

Instead, the Wyatts are emaciated, Shield is dead, and Cena is champ.

Alucard

Banned
I really think it was a bad idea to break up the Shield when they did. The three man-group is such a cool concept, and they had to muck it up to try and fill in some tough voids.

Evolution 2.0 dying as fast as it did was also a stupid move. Instead of Orton, HHH, and Batista - you could have easily had Kane, Sami Zayn, and Ziggler form a "corporate" stable.

Cena's just putting guys over, man.

Snaku

Banned
I just noticed Sting has his full Crow Sting attire in that video.

No t-shirt.

Wouldn't be surprised if they had him going hard on DDP Yoga since he was signed a few months back. He's gonna kick some ass at Summerslam to hype up the game.

Vylash

I think we should all take a moment to stare at the face of the most must see superstar in WWE history and current hollywood icon The Miz

santino-marella-wallpaper-2-670x1024.jpg

Enjoy

I still wish they hadn't panicked and pulled the trigger on the title unification. If they had waited 1 more PPV even, they would have done it at the exact time all the chaos started to go down, would have been able to put a belt on Bryan and a belt on Batista at Mania, and at least some of this mess could have been avoided entirely.

Snaku

Banned

They should be doubling down on the original programming as that's the most compelling reason to subscribe imo, other than the monthly ppv which only accounts for 3 hours of the month. The fact that they're adding old Raws so slowly, and haven't even begun to add old Nitro, Smackdown, or Thunder episodes is just insane. They're just sitting on all of that history bu-bu-bu-but you can watch all the ppvs! News flash guys, nobody wants to watch those ppvs out of context. People want to go back and watch everything chronologically. All of my co-workers have said as much, and they won't sub until they can. I don't blame them, who'd want to get locked into paying $60 without knowing if or when the content they want to watch will be added? These programmers think they can slow drip these things like it's the virtual console.

Zach

How are you going to go from Steamboat/Regal to Charlie Norris(?)/Big Sky(?!), Fall Brawl 1993? Jesus Christ. I'm going to bed.

This crowd is awesome.

Guess they are not Wyatt fans

Wow at Bray getting a boring chant.

crowd shitting on Bray, finally. even they be waking up.

Loving the boring chants

can't blame the crowd on this one, i'm sorry bray.

Wyatt is boring as shit. Good crowd is correct.

Well that was boring

FINALLY!

Anth0ny

They should be doubling down on the original programming as that's the most compelling reason to subscribe imo, other than the monthly ppv which only accounts for 3 hours of the month. The fact that they're adding old Raws so slowly, and haven't even begun to add old Nitro, Smackdown, or Thunder episodes is just insane. They're just sitting on all of that history bu-bu-bu-but you can watch all the ppvs! News flash guys, nobody wants to watch those ppvs out of context. People want to go back and watch everything chronologically. All of my co-workers have said as much, and they won't sub until they can. I don't blame them, who'd want to get locked into paying $60 without knowing if or when the content they want to watch will be added? These programmers think they can slow drip these things like it's the virtual console.

Exactly.

Every week they should be putting up at least a Raw and a Nitro, in chronological order. Make it line up with this Monday Night War documentary series they have going.

Hire John Pollock and Wai Ting. Get them to do a Review a Wai after every Raw and Nitro uploaded. Boom, original, fresh content to go along with the old, beloved content from back in the day.

It will be Renee and Booker T doing kayfabe recap shows

Snaku

Banned
Seriously, that orchestral theme. The full version of that shit has to come out.

If WWE can make a buck off it, you can bet your ass they'll try. And they'll plug the hell out of it every night.

Buy now on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, and don't forget to subscribe to the WWE Network where you can relive all of Sting's glorious Nitro moments during brief recap segments in WCW ppvs!

Hilarious to listen to the boos when the live crowd finds out the Sting video is just a video game thing. Why even show that to the live audience? Idiots.

Snaku

Banned
I meant the live IN ARENA audience. You're just going to disappoint and piss them off.

You don't know how close I was to making a 4 hour road trip to see Raw tonight, but I knew they'd just be pulling some 2k announcement shit. So glad I listened to my gut on that one.

Hilarious to listen to the boos when the live crowd finds out the Sting video is just a video game thing. Why even show that to the live audience? Idiots.

I'm okay with it because 1) the reaction was funny and 2) knowing that it was a middle finger to everybody who thought "lol WWE fans don't care about Sting in 2014" gives me strength

Top Bottom