• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had a Jamie Foxx with the fucked up hairline avatar for a few months before so.... yea :yeshrug:

AllGoldEverything now tho, until probably the end of the week

please go back to Foxx

jred2k

Did Teddy even do anything to Cena to prompt that? I can't remember. If not, that's like Austin stunning Stacy level of '...the fuck, why did you do that'

I wasn't watching then so I haven't seen it. While looking for a gif of this occasion I happened upon this:

vinceisblack.jpg

Bandini

Question for everyone, what do you usually watch each week? For instance...

I watch NXT every week. A PPV from WWE if one is up, I glance at Impact segments occasionally. Watch NJPW shows usually via VOD and I will watch Shimmer and Shine whenever I have time and they do a show. Usually watch Raw segments when encouraged via Review-A-Raw. Rarely touch SD ever. Watch probably two eps of old footage on the Network every week.

What's yours?

I probably watch too much. NXT every week, most of RAW (by 10pm I'm usually dead tired), Smackdown Saturday morning. Even watch Main Event most weeks. If I'm bored I'll put on an old PPV or the 2013 NJPW G1, which I'm slowly getting through.

In general I get pretty obsessive about stuff I'm into, but with wrestling I can just take it easy and not focus on it 100% for some reason. It's nice to have something I can enjoy without taking too seriously.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince makes it on 0 peoples' lists, not most hated and not most loved.

The worst possible thing that can happen to me in the ring is not getting a reaction.

jred2k

Time for WrassleGAF to show its true colours. Do we have more participants in Ambrose week or Black History Month(July Edition)?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna be a happy dude when ECW Vince makes it to the Network in full.

I don't understand how the Superstars and Divas could spend most of last week in Japan and then be in Va. on Monday. That has to be tiring.

this PPV wont be very good. Cena is going to retain his title and nothing really note worthy will happen between seth/dean.

my guess is the twists will be saved for summerslam.

reigns/cena at summerslam. vince is probably going to throw the belt on reigns before he is ready.

Ithil

If the idea was for Reigns to get a slow build up to him winning the Rumble and then the title at WM for his big ascension to the top spot, but it's now being sped up due to Bryan's injury, how is that gonna effect his WM run?

I mean, imagine if in 2004/2005, Batista was main eventing PPVs as a solo guy and failing to win the title back in July 2004, instead of the slow buildup to him winning the Rumble and turning on HHH to feud with him til WM, which all built up until January and February, and was a really great angle. He was red hot by WM as a result since he had been quietly built in Evolution as someone the fans really liked, but was never the main focus of the show til it was time.

Now Reigns is already the center of attention every week, main eventing the PPVs, opening and closing every RAW and Smackdown, having all the focus of WWE on him, etc. But either he's going to win the title early, or he's just going to sort of hang around in a static position for the next six months. So he's in danger of being Randy Orton in 2004, winning before he's ready, or worse, Ryback in 2012, getting caught in the crosshairs of "the big plan" as a result of another star being injured.

I feel like he's going to be way overexposed come January and him winning the Rumble and the title at WM won't feel like any kind of "crowning" or ascension, just another Roman Reigns thing.

Top Bottom