• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since I posted it during raw hours, I'll re-post my lovely skill and psychology gifs from XPW
why6ks2q.gif

dumbasspbsq4.gif

best part? The dumbasses clapping and whooping it up in the audience.

strobogo

Banned
How do you not get the psychology of Awesome bombs? I mean, dude even kept his title on because it was so important to him he would be happy to take a powerbomb over the top rope from a killer clown, though a table. That's psychological, bro.

Couldn't Vince have found a morning zoo DJ that wasn't as weird looking as Pettingil?

The thing that's gonna suck is that every single wrestling think piece writing asshole (Stroud et. al) are going to use every play on words for Reigns that they can think of for the entirety of his main event run.

THERE'S A STORM ON THE HORIZON FOR REIGNS
REIGNS IS ALL WASHED UP
HAVE HIS REIGNS BEGUN??????
ROMAN THE COUNTRYSIDE HUNTIN FOR PUSS
USO CRAZY
CAN SOMEONE REIGN HIM IN?
ROMAN POWLANSKI SHOULD PROBABLY BE EXTRADITED FOR HIS CRIMES

That's too good for Stroud.

jred2k

How do you not get the psychology of Awesome bombs? I mean, dude even kept his title on because it was so important to him he would be happy to take a powerbomb over the top rope from a killer clown, though a table. That's psychological, bro.

Couldn't Vince have found a morning zoo DJ that wasn't as weird looking as Pettingil?

Rob Bartlett?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a lot of guys from his era that aren't really appreciated, mostly because it's so hard to find intact footage of them - Pat O'Connor, for example, is regarded as one of the all-time greats, but the majority of footage available comes from the twilight of his career in Japan during the 70's.

That match was a fucking madhouse bonanza smorgasboard of insanity. I loved it.

strobogo

Banned
I'll support a Punk return if he's allowed to call people cunt on TV all the time.

"Hey, John, stop being a cunt."

" This cunt Bo is such a toolbox."

jred2k

I think it was on the second Raw of the year, he had a upcoming event promo that went on for fucking ever. It was seriously like 8 minutes of him just talking about shit happening up to and at the Royal Rumble. He had some terrible jokes sprinkled in there, too.

strobogo

Banned
Are you CM Punk, stro? Or are you @TeamCMPunkPMA?

I am not Punk. I also don't know who @cunt is.

I think it was on the second Raw of the year, he had a upcoming event promo that went on for fucking ever. It was seriously like 8 minutes of him just talking about shit happening up to and at the Royal Rumble. He had some terrible jokes sprinkled in there, too.

Todd is probably the most annoying on screen guy they ever had. Far more annoying than Cole even at his worst.

Heel

Raw Viewership 7/14:

8pm: 4.000
9pm: 4.231
10pm: 4.229

Avg: 4.153

Down from last week but pretty good against the home run derby

To be expected, really. HUT numbers are way down. 18-49 cismale demo still buzzing from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Home Run Derby, enjoying the sunshine. Who knows where they'd be without the "friends telling friends" social media buzz (Twitter, Tout, etc.) from the Sting trailer.

Heel

Did last night's Raw feature Daniel Bryan in any capacity? I can't recall anything, which might explain the downward trend.

A good point, bee.

I'd be interested in seeing a ratings graph comparing Daniel Bryan's title run to years prior, and how the ratings have fared since. Anyone have the data?

A good point, bee.

I'd be interested in seeing a ratings graph comparing Daniel Bryan's title run to years prior, and how the ratings have fared since. Anyone have the data?

I don't have the data on me right now but I'm pretty sure he's the highest drawing champion in the history of the sport.

A good point, bee.

If I gave you the data would you be able to interpret it while considering the overall trend of the show's ratings as well as the historical ratings trends for that time of year?

If so then you're a fucking nerd and maybe you should watch pro chess instead, nerd. And that's the bottom line so suck it.

I'm stuck into a youtube feed of Michael Landsberg's Off The Records talking to EVERYBODY. Keep oscillating between just hating the guy cos he's such a fucking prick, and kinda liking him cos he provokes these suckers all the time.

The Stone Cold episode sucked. Stone Cold was half in character and Landsberg was being a dick like, actually making it uncomfortable to watch, to that point.

Lots of his interviews, like with Foley, it just seems like he's so obsessed with this idea of his job that he completely forgets how to have any social skills.

If I gave you the data would you be able to interpret it while considering the overall trend of the show's ratings as well as the historical ratings trends for that time of year?

If so then you're a fucking nerd and maybe you should watch pro chess instead, nerd. And that's the bottom line so suck it.

SD_720_Photo_072.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just in general! Just wondering how he avoided the axe.

He's on NXT kinda regularly now it appears. He's retooling his gimmick a bit - wears a bunch of BMX bullshit for some reason and is turning heel.

Heel

I don't have the data on me right now but I'm pretty sure he's the highest drawing champion in the history of the sport.

I'm going to need to run this by Sokantish before I accept it as gospel.

iWgIUKrK8sWls.gif

Top Bottom