• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

So.... what could Sting even do?

I could see Sting versus Triple H. Mr H is probably a bit of a Sting mark and it wouldnt be a big return if Triple H or Cena didnt ruin it in the first PPV.

But it would be cool if we did something with someone young. Bray Wyatt might be cool.

Depends on how they handle his character I guess. Its hard to get the last 10 years of TNA Sting out of your head which was basically like remembering the Undertaker as The American badass.

If he brings back more Classic WCW Sting characteristics. IE: Talks less. More Mysterious. He could do some cool stuff for a few months before WM.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If they can protect Roman Reigns, and do it well, they can protect Sting and he can do anything.

Honestly the only feud that really gets my asshole bristling is Bray Wyatt vs Sting. The rest is kinda "eh, that'd be ok"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
CN9v7Jy.png

Stro M Punk? Explains the mood swings.

Heel

Personally, I believe Sting is taking this time to prepare for one last run, transforming his body via a combination of DDP Yoga and Crossfit training.

Heel

haha what? he's a paedo now? i mean i don't like the guy but come on you pulled that out of thin air for no reason.

Nah man, but possibly for the gameplay alone. Just a very negative, low frequency aura surrounding Landsberg. It gives me the willies.

Maybe his reason was to get you to quote him and respond to his post. Something to think about...

Sokantish, I'm just here giving my opinion to someone who asked for a reply.

Joeki11a

Banned
So.... what could Sting even do?

I could see Sting versus Triple H. Mr H is probably a bit of a Sting mark and it wouldnt be a big return if Triple H or Cena didnt ruin it in the first PPV.

But it would be cool if we did something with someone young. Bray Wyatt might be cool.

Depends on how they handle his character I guess. Its hard to get the last 10 years of TNA Sting out of your head which was basically like remembering the Undertaker as The American badass.

If he brings back more Classic WCW Sting characteristics. IE: Talks less. More Mysterious. He could do some cool stuff for a few months before WM.

They have to go with that, Vince always wanted that Sting, he was jealous as hell during that I bet, he should recreate that feeling again with Wyatts that would be nice assuming Bray will get put super over by Y2J to the point he seeks other "Icons" that promised to save us.

Wrestling with Shadows is still my movie of the year.

all the years.

How Julie Hart didn't become Bret's manager after that is still one of wrestling's biggest blunders.

I haven't seen it yet but I'm willing to place all my chips on Boyhood being the best movie of the year.
Same, but with The Rover instead of Boyhood
I bet he'll say that new Zach Braff movie is better even if he never sees it. Which I'm sure he will.
oh god. I had to sit through a 30 second trailer for that and it looks like garbaaaage. I hope Spider has the sense to think that too

Mengetsu

Sting Talks WWE

WWE: Sting confirms he would love to wrestle Undertaker before he quits - and pinpoints Wrestlemania 31 for "one last big match"

Sports entertainment icon Sting has given the clearest indication yet he WILL step into a WWE ring for the first time in his near three decade career, declaring: "I'm all for it."

The WWE 2K15 video game star, a former eight time WCW World champion, has also targeted a date for "one last big match" - next year's WrestleMania.

Speaking exclusively to the Mirror about his debut in the WWE's forthcoming video game release, the veteran headliner admits the opportunity to finally make his mark in the company that won the 'Monday Night Wars' TV battle was one he couldn't miss out on.

"Why now? It's a now or never thing," says the 55-year-old.

"I've done so many things in the wrestling business but the one thing I'd never done was wrestle or be a part of the WWE family.

"I didn't want too hang it all up and retire and disappear again without having done that in some capacity."

And it is evident Sting - real name Steve Borden - visualises his inclusion in the game as two pre-order playable characters as only the start of his relationship with WWE.

"I've made it clear I'd love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I've been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent," he replies, when asked if he is open to negotiate lacing up his boots for the company.

"I know what happened at Wrestlemania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time.

"I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits."

Asked whether his character may appear live on WWE television shows as part of 2K15's promotional campaign, Sting gave fans every hope he would be seeing action in the ring.

"All for it, just put it that way. I'm all for it," he says.

"Undertaker maintained a status in wrestling and the WWE that is second to none. He's a phenomenon," Sting adds, before answering unequivocally as to where he might like his dream match to take place: "How about San Francisco, 2015, in April?"

Neither would he object to having his career recognised by the annual WWE ceremony that only months ago honoured the late Ultimate Warrior, the special draw for last year's game - and Sting's tag team partner when the pair were both rookies.

"Obviously it would be a great honour to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. It's nothing that I would say no to, that's for sure," he adds.

It was in paying tribute to Warrior in April, who died three days after his HoF induction and just hours after rattling the ropes on TV show Raw for the first time in nearly 18 years, that Borden made his first appearance on WWE programming.

More here http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/wwe-sting-confirms-would-love-3866768

PInk Tape

Banned
uggggggggghh

She gets berated on here and it's all because she held a dumb trophy that is being advertised by certain people as the second coming of Christ.
It's okay that some people may not like her or her music but it's not cool to insinuate she has aids, that she does cocaine, or that she's talentless because people can't seem to understand that not eveyone in the music industry has to fit the same mold. People shouldn't be bitter just because she actually does something with her time instead of being on a public forum complaining about things all day.

Top Bottom