• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

DMczaf

Sting Talks WWE

WWE: Sting confirms he would love to wrestle Undertaker before he quits - and pinpoints Wrestlemania 31 for "one last big match"

More here http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/wwe-sting-confirms-would-love-3866768

Asked whether his character may appear live on WWE television shows as part of 2K15's promotional campaign, Sting gave fans every hope he would be seeing action in the ring.

"All for it, just put it that way. I'm all for it," he says.

Also, Meltzer said today WWE would not air any promos for Sting until he signed a contract with them. He had no confirmation if he did, but he was told they wouldn't do anything until he signed with them specifically. Warrior did the 2K promos without a WWE contract, and they will never do that again.

Sounds like Sting finally signed his contract.

DMczaf

Careful with the fake news, DMczaf.

image.php

PInk Tape

Banned
Over a fucking trophy? Look at some of the corrupt fucks at FIFA who had their hands on it on Sunday.

Apparently it's something only the team, FIFA members, and the German senators can hold because it's "tradition" but that's a bunch of horse dung because girlfriends and wives of the players have been pictured holding it and there hasn't been a fuss over them doing it.

It's really stupid.

I don't know why (probably because of that dope 2k15 video) but I'm totally down for a Sting run in WWE, bald spot be damned.

The Before series has a gimmick too. Linklater da gawd

I did not see this before I posted. My man, pots and pants.

Don't you fucking bet on Boyhood I want to win all the money goddamnit Titus

I'll be more than happy to share my wealth. Every Dibiase needs his Virgil.

tumblr_lliz1dLn751qe8yls.jpg

Would be cool if they could get a few PPV's out of Sting before a last match at WM.

Something like Flairs last WWE run. We all know where its going but it would give them enough time to develop something decent instead of just going immediately to the end game.

Something like a run from Survivor Series through to WM.

Would be cool if they could get a few PPV's out of Sting before a last match at WM.

Something like Flairs last WWE run. We all know where its going but it would give them enough time to develop something decent instead of just going immediately to the end game.

Something like a run from Survivor Series through to WM.

Yeah they need to act fast, and it's gonna be a shame if he misses out on a match with that unreal talent Bryan.

Gorillaz

They had to 'retire' CM Punk so they can get ready for CM Sting, who looks oddly like Punk but with his face painted.

Clevergirl.gif

man what if the punk doc premieres and it's edited to shit. like even more than ever.

fuck dude they should build angles around the network. some meta outside the box shit.

that post-show round table with vince, heyman, and some other third wheel that was suggested by john pollock was money right there, work or shoot.

man what if the punk doc premieres and it's edited to shit. like even more than ever.

fuck dude they should build angles around the network. some meta outside the box shit.

that post-show round table with vince, heyman, and some other third wheel that was suggested by john pollock was money right there, work or shoot.
Punk asks viewers to sign up for the Network, that's the edit.

Also eat at Sonic, drink Twisted Tea, and shop at K-Mart.

The thing that's gonna suck is that every single wrestling think piece writing asshole (Stroud et. al) are going to use every play on words for Reigns that they can think of for the entirety of his main event run.

THERE'S A STORM ON THE HORIZON FOR REIGNS
REIGNS IS ALL WASHED UP
HAVE HIS REIGNS BEGUN??????
ROMAN THE COUNTRYSIDE HUNTIN FOR PUSS
USO CRAZY
CAN SOMEONE REIGN HIM IN?
ROMAN POWLANSKI SHOULD PROBABLY BE EXTRADITED FOR HIS CRIMES

Oh man there was a totally awesome "Wrestling With Sandows" joke to be made when they were in Montreal last week and I missed it.

Fuck everything.

Do you think the Roman Reigns puns will ever reach a point where they surpass "Wrestling With blank" usage?

Gorillaz

they should add The Network into some sort of angle. Like talking about the low sells and all of that shit. Lets go full meta with this, baby
girl

Heel

they should add The Network into some sort of angle. Like talking about the low sells and all of that shit. Lets go full meta with this, baby
girl

The other day I listened to Meltzer discuss the sports entertainment biz, in which he wished the WWE would embrace their dirt like the UFC. As an example, wondered if they would record the WWE front office discussing whether or not they should fire Emma, to air on the Network.

Some of the strangest fantasy booking I've ever heard.

Jamie OD

I've seen a lot of talk online lately about fans pretending WWE has a linear championship and a Hoss Division. That really says it all about the state of WWE's midcard when fans have to come up with their own imaginary ideas in order to care.

Gorillaz

The other day I listened to Meltzer discuss the sports entertainment biz, in which he wished the WWE would embrace their dirt like the UFC. As an example, wondered if they would record the WWE front office discussing whether or not they should fire Emma, to air on the Network.

Some of the strangest fantasy booking I've ever heard.

that is a terrible ass idea

Meltzerz might be falling off, breh

Showaddy

Last I saw, yeah, but it was probably a smart move on her part to own it.

Do these crowds actually think chanting her husbands name is a better way to support her than chanting her own name though? It's great that she's over but it does kinda irk me that the moment she hits the ring there's CM PUNK chants.

Do these crowds actually think chanting her husbands name is a better way to support her than chanting her own name though? It's great that she's over but it does kinda irk me that the moment she hits the ring there's CM PUNK chants.

I don't think they give a fuck about supporting her, they just want to "get themselves over"

Top Bottom