• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

god this Punk doc is still fascinating. His first WHC run can really be compared to his 434 wwe run.

Vince is the one thing i could've asked for.

I think i'm the leader of achieving new page posts this month. I just gotta be.

5Izzptx.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
When will Vince buy ROH?

he probably funds it quietly like he used to do with ECW.

Also for god sakes AJ styles go back to TNA
this guy is a cry baby, its messed up he is like the HBK of TNA, imagine if HBK left wwf for ecw? Imagine that.

Alucard

Banned
When will Vince buy ROH?

he probably funds it quietly like he used to do with ECW.

Also for god sakes AJ styles go back to TNA
this guy is a cry baby, its messed up he is like the HBK of TNA, imagine if HBK left wwf for ecw? Imagine that.

They wanted him to take a pay cut after being the face of their company for 10 years, and still being as popular as ever in the middle of his final TNA angle.

Zach

I thought it was a Scorpio chant, but then it would happen in a Barry Windham match. And then a Steve Austin match. And then a jobber match. It became the CM PUNK/RANDY SAVAGE/JBL chant of the era when fans were bored.

It's even spread to RAW...

strobogo

Banned
Also if you want to see how to REALLY shill someone constantly, watch the early SNME shows. Shows start with Hogan. Literally. He's all over the intro and was usually the first promo and match. Bumpers are Hogan. The end of the shows are often Hogan's music and highlights of him celebrating, even if he was in the first match and wasn't any where near the end of the show.

Joeki11a

Banned
They wanted him to take a pay cut after being the face of their company for 10 years, and still being as popular as ever in the middle of his final TNA angle.

Big Dirk in Dallas says hi AJ!, you goof
TNA actually funded this guys push for many years!, they could of not done that!. They could of made that "face of tna push" with kazarian even, he had that Desperado Banderas look. AJ is a cry baby plain and simple, he looks lost out there now.

He is supposedly in Japan in a faction to?,
what a goofy angle, his best angle was the phenomenal simple himself, this other stuff he is doing didnt make him into well known talent did it?, why he changing for? it isnt making him millions he probably makes less money now.

Alucard

Banned
Big Dirk in Dallas says hi AJ!, you goof
TNA actually funded this guys push for many years!, they could of not done that!. They could of made that "face of tna push" with kazarian even, he had that Desperado Banderas look. AJ is a cry baby plain and simple, he looks lost out there now.

He is supposedly in Japan in a faction to?,
what a goofy angle, his best angle was the phenomenal simple himself, this other stuff he is doing didnt make him into well known talent did it?, why he changing for?

He's the leader of the biggest faction in New Japan Pro Wrestling. I think he's doing just fine in that role. He's also having better matches in Ring of Honor than he's had in TNA in years.

And anyone can be pushed, but they still need to be able to connect with the crowd. If they can't connect with the crowd, a push doesn't mean a thing. Just look at Sheamus.

AJ Styles is a special talent. I don't know where the idea of him being a cry baby is coming from.

He's the leader of the biggest faction in New Japan Pro Wrestling. I think he's doing just fine in that role. He's also having better matches in Ring of Honor than he's had in TNA in years.

And anyone can be pushed, but they still need to be able to connect with the crowd. If they can't connect with the crowd, a push doesn't mean a thing. Just look at Sheamus.

AJ Styles is a special talent. I don't know where the idea of him being a cry baby is coming from.

People still think TNA's so good you should take a pay cut to stay there, even when people currently in TNA confirm indies pay better, so I especially don't get the idea that he's making jack at fucking New Japan and ROH of all places (the latter maybe, but definitely not New Japan).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides their brief period of going on the road each and every week the TNA pay is still good enough for most considering how light the travel is.

If you're someone like Styles or Colt you can make a ton more on the indies if you're willing to travel 45 weeks a year.

Joeki11a

Banned

Listen I guaranteed you he is making less money now than when he was in TnA.

He is special but clearly is a cry baby, if tna needed him to take less money...do it, did you forget how much money and funding tna put into him for 10 years?.

Snaku

Banned
He will wear it as he wrestles Bray lol

I won't begrudge a t-shirt to man, who was a big part of my childhood, just because he's 55 years old and continues to do what he loves regardless of his imperfect physique. He can wear whatever he wants to wear as far as I'm concerned.

I just hope I can see him in person at some point during his final run.

Alucard

Banned
Listen I guaranteed you he is making less money now than when he was in TnA.

He is special but clearly is a cry baby, if tna needed him to take less money...do it, did you forget how much money and funding tna put into him for 10 years?.

How do you know this? What's your source?

Joeki11a

Banned
I won't begrudge a t-shirt to man, who was a big part of my childhood, just because he's 55 years old and continues to do what he loves regardless of his imperfect physique. He can wear whatever he wants to wear as far as I'm concerned.

I just hope I can see him in person at some point during his final run.

Pretty sure WM will be the place to see him
hell wwe might bring him to NYC for the WM conference.

Joeki11a

Banned
Ok so I just now Finally saw this Bullet Gun faction...they are a wannabe NWO, doing the Kliq hang sign and everything!.

Gallows & the mini Hardy Boyz? Really? This is the big japan faction?, this whats hot over there?

Has Hall/Nash spoke on these guys yet?

This is ridiculous, mocking smart marks ooh so edgy smh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRmJ6Z51fvE

Please no smh

I hate that Goldberg actually interacted with goldust like wtf, more weird how did they get Bill to agree to that?
It was a goofy cornball segment where Goldberg wore a wig for a minute then told Goldust to fuck off. I doubt Bill's "pride" would have been hurt.

Last Punk post i swear: I can't think of a single person else who truly brought the best in Cena than CM Punk. Maybe Bryan if they ever go at it again, but my god. All their matches together. All great. One of the biggest reasons why I can't completely hate Cena.

And now this ending of BITW doc is making me sad now :(

Last Punk post i swear: I can't think of a single person else who truly brought the best in Cena than CM Punk. Maybe Bryan if they ever go at it again, but my god. All their matches together. All great. One of the biggest reasons why I can't completely hate Cena.

And now this ending of BITW doc is making me sad now :(

He's awesome and, aside from Cena, the GOAT. Nobody would blame you for posting more about Cool Man Punk.

Top Bottom