• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Joeki11a

Banned
King Mo's fighting is sadly not up to par to his speaking.

he did avenge Kimbo Slice and EliteXC.

782916078.gif

This is crazy, why the guy didnt turn over,
he down there chillin hands up, some of these MMA guys are dumb as hell

Joeki11a

Banned
what else?

He means nothing to this business

HBK, Flair,Hogan,Rock,Austin, Foley mean more to this business.

Paul Levesque is a scam artist, a douche at heart really, its good though because again
he can do whatever he wants...it means shit.

He still wont mean anything to this business,
thats the reality about this guy.

You cant really tell me you see him like you see Austin or HBK or even Bret Hart, Paul Levesque is pretty much a nobody compared to those 3 wrestlers.

jmdajr

He means nothing to this business

HBK, Flair,Hogan,Rock,Austin, Foley mean more to this business.

Paul Levesque is a scam artist, a douche at heart really, its good though because again
he can do whatever he wants...it means shit.

He still wont mean anything to this business,
thats the reality about this guy.

You cant really tell me you see him like you see Austin or HBK or even Bret Hart, Paul Levesque is pretty much a nobody compared to those 3 wrestlers.

kiss_zps13038faa.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
Joeki11a is the kind of crazy I love because it feels 100% genuine. bean breath and Bionic could learn a lot from him.

Its all real facts, that guy branded as HHH
means jack to this business, he didnt help the business in any way, he was just lucky to be around those that did, he is a scam artist a snake type of person.

Again I dare you to disagree that he is isnt a nobody
compared to the Rock,Austin.Flair,Hogan,Sting let alone names like Bret Hart, HBK, Foley oh and Undertaker
those are names ages Beyond "hhh", actual legends and Icons of pro wrestlig biz.

Ithil

I like how Meltzer continues his "Did you notice those CM Punk chants died pretty quickly? That tells you something." talking point that someone at WWE is probably feeding him.

Punk has been gone for 6-7 months and still gets chants. I'd say that says more.

I think he means it's not really a cry for Punk, it's just a thing some parts of the crowd do now. Like chanting for the announcers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Triple H will always be an Arn Anderson who thinks he's a Ric Flair. Extremely solid guy with his place, but with the ego of a guy who's a superstar. That's better than Jeff Jarrett who I would say is a Billy Kidman who thinks he's a Hulk Hogan.

Joeki11a

Banned

Scammed himself into her panties obviously,
scammed himself into the family, still remember him in the Bret Documentary acting like a kiss ass douche to Brets wife acting like he didnt know.

how the hell a bag boy for Nash turns out to be
like This?, scamming.

Joeki11a

Banned
Triple H will always be an Arn Anderson who thinks he's a Ric Flair. Extremely solid guy with his place, but with the ego of a guy who's a superstar. That's better than Jeff Jarrett who I would say is a Billy Kidman who thinks he's a Hulk Hogan.

Good observation ya, perfect actually.

Double J is a damn fool though, still cant believe Karen Angle fell for him, yeah let me leave an Olympic real wrestler....for a Wrassler that says Slap Nuts.

jred2k

I think HHH of the 2000's is that guy. I think the HHH of now is self-aware enough to know his place in wrestling history. I getting a bit older and being more involved in the business side of pro wrestling has changed him a bit. I think he has realized that his complete legacy doesn't have to be what he does onscreen. The Performance Center is way more important than a bunch of fake belts.

jmdajr

Is King of Kings Hogan,Austin,Rock? No..no one else is though.

Strictly from a wrestling world stand point, he will always be remembered, especially for all the things people hate. There will be a monument, a gold shovel...and list of engraved names, for people to reminisce...for all time.

jred2k

Strictly from a wrestling world stand point, he will always be remembered, especially for all the things people hate. There will be a monument, a gold shovel...and list of engraved names, for people to reminisce...for all time.

At the end of the day, Vince has final say on everything. Triple H obviously had his ear, but all of the burials really are just reflecting that Vince felt more confident making money with Triple H than whoever the alternative was.

Joeki11a

Banned

Stop it, Austin was King before HHH...
All that King of Kings crap is like I said
him trying to do something to seem big.

He will never be as big as the ones I mentioned, he is a nobody next to them,
you cant say otherwise.

Really HHH means something to who?, stop falling for his scams, he was never Genuine
Thats a fact.

HHH is easily one of the greats. same we way we talk about Hogan politics we'll talk about HHH reaching the top by nailing Steph. Austin wishes he could be as relevant in the future with his shitty direct to DVD movies. HHH is eternal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just find all of Triple H prior to Mr. H's very boring. Very 'meh' inciting. Like even more than Cena. I don't think his 'style' of wrestling meshed well with anyone elses, and I just don't find him that entertaining as a storyteller in the ring. Whenever he'd try to be funny, it would just fly over my head because I couldn't believe someone thought that was funny. Like my brain couldn't register it being a joke. When he tried to be 'The Game' and all badass, I just looked at all the much more badass guys on the roster.

He tried to be Ric Flair in Evolution without being a ridiculous over the top superstar who had to be reigned in. FFS, how are you going to try to be Ric Flair when you don't even drink?

Joeki11a

Banned
HHH is easily one of the greats. same we way we talk about Hogan politics we'll talk about HHH reaching the top by nailing Steph. Austin wishes he could be as relevant in the future with his shitty direct to DVD movies. HHH is eternal.

He isnt, he scammed you into thinking that,
the greats are a huge list and HHH is not
on that list at all.

Again how can you look at the likes of Flair and think HHH has even worked as hard as that man to keep the biz alive?, those names before defined what it means to be pro wrestler.

HHH is the definition of a scammer, Nash bag boy now thinks he is a legend come on.

HHH has done pretty damn good for himself, and he is not bad at all in the ring. He is not HBK, there is only one. He is not Flair, there is only one.

Id rather watch HHH take a dump than watch Cena though.

Verendus

Banned
I wonder if Kurt Angle is indeed returning to WWE or not. Someone on here was saying his contract ends September, right?

Well, we're about 6 weeks away from September. It would be cool to see him again by the end of the year if WWE signs him again.

jred2k

That feel when ignore features break down because other posters keep quoting the guy you ignored.

Why would you ignore
Such an entertaining guy
Joeki11a is gold

I wonder if Kurt Angle is indeed returning to WWE or not. Someone on here was saying his contract ends September, right?

Well, we're about 6 weeks away from September. It would be cool to see him again by the end of the year if WWE signs him again.

He will not return
Dixie helps him get those big
Hollywood contracts

on that list at all.

Again how can you look at the likes of Flair and think HHH has even worked as hard as that man to keep the biz alive?, those names before defined what it means to be pro wrestler.

HHH is the definition of a scammer, Nash bag boy now thinks he is a legend come on.

BiodegradableDisguisedApatosaur.gif

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
on that list at all.

Again how can you look at the likes of Flair and think HHH has even worked as that man to keep the biz alive?

The Based Haitch will forever be remembered for firing Kevin Dunn.(As soon as he takes over, that is.) That alone will forever etch him in the list of greatest men who kept the biz alive.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Probably. It's that or retirement.

Or NJPW wastes more money on another gaijin for Bullet Club Mafia.

jmdajr

I have not finished the JR interview. But I get the feeling JR doesn't really believe Kurt can pass the physical/drug tests.

Joeki11a

Banned
Cagey feelings, i am unchained with it, some people cant handle the facts. How can you be mad at facts, Flair is ages beyond HHH yet those brainwashed by DX/Game era swear Paul is even close to Flair, stop that noise man.

Flair, Hogan, HBK, Bret, Rock Austin ect
Are the business, "HHH" is not, thats it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Good observation ya, perfect actually.

Double J is a damn fool though, still cant believe Karen Angle fell for him, yeah let me leave an Olympic real wrestler....for a Wrassler that says Slap Nuts.
Dude, this shit isn't real. Angle is also an alcoholic with a likely serious pain killer addiction.

Top Bottom