• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

You hound.

http://instagram.com/p/qhUc3Hqola/?modal=true

pXHdVEr.png

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Chances are they are good friends. "Worst" case scenario, they're fuck buddies. Let's be realistic, here, okay? They're on the road a million days in a row with minimal time off and even though Lunatic could literally walk outside to a parking lot and pick up any single fan he saw, maybe sometimes he feels like dining at the Canadian Beaver Lodge...and you know Miss Maple isn't going to say no to that shit. She's too damn thirsty for anything with a WWE performance contract. I'm pretty sure she'd bend over for H3yman and he doesn't even wrestle, so there you go. That being said, I'm not sold on the idea they're bumping privates. I'm more certain than ever it's just friendship. That fact alone pisses me off because how the hell could he be friends with that multiple-personality slag? Then again, I have at least one shady friend I know I should drop, but I don't. Oh, well.

jmdajr

Dude, this shit isn't real. Angle is also an alcoholic with a likely serious pain killer addiction.

I was surprised how candid JR was with Kurt. He pretty much told him he was sure Kurt would be dead by now. Heck, I don't even know if Angel is in the clear. He might be sober now, supposedly, but I think he's still in denial about how much damage he's done to himself.

Joeki11a

Banned
The Based Haitch will forever be remembered for firing Kevin Dunn.(As soon as he takes over, that is.) That alone will forever etch him in the list of greatest men who kept the biz alive.

I give him this, Vince has used him as a filter to make things happen with wrestlers that pretty much dont like Vince too much, so he is an asset to the wwe machine.

jmdajr

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Chances are they are good friends. "Worst" case scenario, they're fuck buddies. Let's be realistic, here, okay? They're on the road a million days in a row with minimal time off and even though Lunatic could literally walk outside to a parking lot and pick up any single fan he saw, maybe sometimes he feels like dining at the Canadian Beaver Lodge...and you know Miss Maple isn't going to say no to that shit. She's too damn thirsty for anything with a WWE performance contract. I'm pretty sure she'd bend over for H3yman and he doesn't even wrestle, so there you go. That being said, I'm not sold on the idea they're bumping privates. I'm more certain than ever it's just friendship. That fact alone pisses me off because how the hell could he be friends with that multiple-personality slag? Then again, I have at least one shady friend I know I should drop, but I don't. Oh, well.

Man that's kind of mean no.

Supposedly she got offers from ESPN, so she doesn't have to be there.

(Posted?) Ambrose-GAF: Here's a really great interview w/ Ambrose on WWE.com

Here’s how far he did take it.

Three missing teeth in the back of his mouth. One nipple lost in the heat of competition and personally sewed back on afterward — “And did a fine job, I might add,” he says — a countless number of scrapes, scratches and scars, those two slashes from the saw, and, sometimes, multiple matches in a single day.

“I always take pride in the fact that nobody can mess with me and I never let anybody mess with me my entire life,” he said. “I may not be the biggest guy in the world or strongest guy in the world. I don’t have those gifts. But I will take more punishment and I’m willing to withstand more abuse. A lot of people say, ‘It takes a lot to beat him’ or whatever. I’m trying to show you in the most literal terms, my body is indestructible, whether its glass or fire or barbed wire.”

Joeki11a

Banned
Dude, this shit isn't real. Angle is also an alcoholic with a likely serious pain killer addiction.

Pretty sure Kurt's Gold Medal is damn real
So I dont know what you're talking about.

He is an American Hero, Glenn Jacobs is far from a Hero to anybody in the USA.

Kane fans dont impress me, they forget that
It all started with Kane The Undertaker...it will always be that way for me. I never liked this guys gimmick ooh Red machine monster Kane its unoriginal and replaceable.

Heel

iWgIUKrK8sWls.gif

I'm not one of the delusional Lunatic fans, but I won't pretend like I don't have a deeply rooted respect for the goddamn man, because I do. You all know this. It's not just about fuckery for me; I genuinely would appreciate the opportunity to pick his brain and hear him speak about anything. Anything. For as long as he would want. I have a stupid love of his tendency to rant off-topic in interviews, and the way he sometimes doesn't even answer the question is pure gold to me. I love it.

....anyway (lol) my point is this: I understand the curiosity and the "need" to know if he is or isn't dating Maple. I can understand it because that fucking guy has a way of getting under your skin, BUT I'm nearing my 30's and I don't have time or energy to give this much of a shit about it. And yet it pisses me off to no end when I keep seeing the constant debates. It's like, really? Who honestly gives a real fuck?! IF in some awful moment of poor decision making he did walk down the aisle for her, you really think it would last? *dies laughing*

strobogo

Banned
Triple H will always be an Arn Anderson who thinks he's a Ric Flair. Extremely solid guy with his place, but with the ego of a guy who's a superstar. That's better than Jeff Jarrett who I would say is a Billy Kidman who thinks he's a Hulk Hogan.

Arn is better than Flair, so that makes no sense.

Thread is TERRIBLE today. All this Punk shit and even worse PAUL LEVESQUE bullshit. Christ.

hlhbk

So WWE is not going to post the Monday Night War preview on demand? WTF is up with that? So much for all programming is available on demand.

I'm not one of the delusional Lunatic fans, but I won't pretend like I don't have a deeply rooted respect for the goddamn man, because I do. You all know this. It's not just about fuckery for me; I genuinely would appreciate the opportunity to pick his brain and hear him speak about anything. Anything. For as long as he would want. I have a stupid love of his tendency to rant off-topic in interviews, and the way he sometimes doesn't even answer the question is pure gold to me. I love it.

....anyway (lol) my point is this: I understand the curiosity and the "need" to know if he is or isn't dating Maple. I can understand it because that fucking guy has a way of getting under your skin, BUT I'm nearing my 30's and I don't have time or energy to give this much of a shit about it. And yet it pisses me off to no end when I keep seeing the constant debates. It's like, really? Who honestly gives a real fuck?! IF in some awful moment of poor decision making he did walk down the aisle for her, you really think it would last? *dies laughing*

are... are you shooting?

Jamie OD

So WWE is not going to post the Monday Night War preview on demand? WTF is up with that? So much for all programming is available on demand.

It will be up when the series starts proper next month. But you're right, it's a dumb move not to put that episode in their archive straight after airing. It's a bit ridiculous that if a subscriber wants to watch it now all they can do is pirate it for the time being. I think the Network is great and all but man has the last week been embarrassing to follow because of it.

Aiii

So not worth it

You just wrote three big paragraphs on this. And all of them are desperately trying to ignore the obvious, that they are an item.

You are literally writing like the Tumblr fangirls that kept insisting Punk wasn't seeing/engaged or married to AJ. Dude.

Dude. Please tell me you are copying a fangirl's Tumblr. Right?

hlhbk

It will be up when the series starts proper next month. But you're right, it's a dumb move not to put that episode in their archive straight after airing. It's a bit ridiculous that if a subscriber wants to watch it now all they can do is pirate it for the time being. I think the Network is great and all but man has the last week been embarrassing to follow because of it.

Here is the thing that really gets me, the WWE Countdown series also started on a "free preview" and was available on demand day 1.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

THE LUNATIC FRINGE

PEPSICITY

Top Bottom