• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

what this forum needs is family man, former Marine, superstar of cinema in the ring, author Jesse the body Ventura.
Jesse_Ventura_on_a_FDA_poster.jpg

Who was it complaining that they wanted Bryan to snitch on promoters and shit in his book? I was reading that Dean Ambrose article and it linked me to the Daniel Bryan article which contained this quote:

Daniel Bryan said:
"I never once did a show and didn’t get paid for it,” he said, “which makes me very fortunate among the independent wrestlers."

You also missed the PAUL LEVESQUE IS AN IRRELEVANT TWAT argument

Now this simply will not stand.

jred2k

Did You Know:

FallingEdge is also that viral Comcast dude that wouldn't let that guy cancel his account.

In an unreleased clip you actually hear him say "If I let you cancel, they take away my Koren BBQ on Fridays. Motherfucker."

Yeah It aint a great name to be honest but now he get's to add "You've been Slated" at the end of his promos...

Edit: One of his promo skills vids got leaked recently if any wants a look.

http://rutube.ru/video/5f4336af70a35ffd347dff541721c22e/
Slate aka Shaun Ricker got some great promos. He even took jabs at Punk in some of his promos. And while he was wrestling at Championship Wrestling from Hollywood his manager was Percy Pringle. I'm just waiting for the day he gets that call to wrestle on Raw. And keep him away from Slater. I'd rather him re unite with Cage

You just wrote three big paragraphs on this. And all of them are desperately trying to ignore the obvious, that they are an item.

You are literally writing like the Tumblr fangirls that kept insisting Punk wasn't seeing/engaged or married to AJ. Dude.

Dude. Please tell me you are copying a fangirl's Tumblr. Right?

I think the only person Moxley loves is himself, and even that is debatable. Not saying he isn't susceptible to change, not saying I know the guy, but it appears that sort of statement is as damn close to the truth as we're going to get. A guy like that doesn't easily get tied down, and if he did, you really think he'd hitch his wagon to the sort of girl who licks her lips for anything with a cock and at least one nut? Pardon my language, but seriously, just think about it. He seems like he'd be quite dominant if he ever did settle with a chick at this point in his life....you know, after not settling with anyone EVER. He's had like one documented GF and she was an older woman who took advantage of his naivete and made herself his creepy enabler groupie/GF. He admits he didn't even realize what they were doing and how far it had gone, and he knows now it should have ended much sooner than it did.

XenoRaven

I think the only person Moxley loves is himself, and even that is debatable. Not saying he isn't susceptible to change, not saying I know the guy, but it appears that sort of statement is as damn close to the truth as we're going to get. A guy like that doesn't easily get tied down, and if he did, you really think he'd hitch his wagon to the sort of girl who licks her lips for anything with a cock and at least one nut? Pardon my language, but seriously, just think about it. He seems like he'd be quite dominant if he ever did settle with a chick at this point in his life....you know, after not settling with anyone EVER. He's had like one documented GF and she was an older woman who took advantage of his naivete and made herself his creepy enabler groupie/GF. He admits he didn't even realize what they were doing and how far it had gone, and he knows now it should have ended much sooner than it did.
Are these all copied from another forum?

Is Lashley staying with TNA?

Spike TV has deals with both Bellator and TNA, and so does King Mo (and Rampage, and Tito before he got hurt), so likely

I actually just realized: they have what, one more week of taping at most at NYC? They've got shows through all of August and at least some/if not most of September.

...Lashley's still the champ. Unless TNA takes the belt off him on that last taping period, there's a non-zero chance their champ gets hurt in a show for another company and they're unable to explain it until October. And that's assuming they still have a TV home, because their Spike contract's up around that time.

Showaddy

Slate aka Shaun Ricker got some great promos. He even took jabs at Punk in some of his promos. And while he was wrestling at Championship Wrestling from Hollywood his manager was Percy Pringle. I'm just waiting for the day he gets that call to wrestle on Raw. And keep him away from Slater. I'd rather him re unite with Cage

Yeah looking forward to seeing him on NXT at least. His gimmick, The Hollywood He-Man, doesn't sound that great lol but they've improved his look since this pic and apparently he's pretty great at house shows.

c8ffebf4d31b11e388d10002c99d4168_8.jpg

jred2k

I actually just realized: they have what, one more week of taping at most at NYC? They've got shows through all of August and at least some/if not most of September.

...Lashley's still the champ. Unless TNA takes the belt off him on that last taping period, there's a non-zero chance their champ gets hurt in a PPV for another company and they're unable to explain it until October. And that's assuming they still have a TV home, because their Spike contract's up around that time.

Well that kind of happened with MVP. He was supposed to be in the main event at their last PPV, but then they had to make it a triple threat because he got injured working an indie show and they had already pre-taped all the shows leading up the the PPV by that point.

Top Bottom