• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

They should just air Saturday Night Main Event again.

Is Nbc okay okay with them airing highlight shows instead? I know they've been doing that.

BssX03rCUAAzVxb.jpg

bang bang

Xater

Gif/Jif, DBry not showing on the NBC one-hour WMXXX special, serene gifs and the face of sports entertainment Ronda Rousey.

And OT got a hold of that 90s Rock picture.

Let me solve the first issue: it's gif. You're welcome.

Ronda has a shitty looking naval piercing. Is that a fucking smiley face?

i don't care how much you hate Daniel Bryan, leaving him out of the airing of Mania 30 on NBC is class-a bullshit.

There's no way he can't be featured.

#denialbryan

I'd care, but literally no one watches that shit and all it is is a free paycheck for WWE. So they don't even care. Dudes, can we stop the panic shit about Daniel Bryan until he comes back? Unless he's losing to geeks when he comes back, it'll be fine.

Good god damn, talking BS about a dumb NBC special. I need a break from this place.

I'd care, but literally no one watches that shit and all it is is a free paycheck for WWE. So they don't even care. Dudes, can we stop the panic shit about Daniel Bryan until he comes back? Unless he's losing to geeks when he comes back, it'll be fine.

Good god damn, talking BS about a dumb NBC special. I need a break from this place.

It's not panic about Bryan's place when he gets back, it's just laughing (and a bit of crying on the inside) at how stupid WWE is to leave the best part of the show off the special - regardless if it's Bryan or not.

Anth0ny

yeah wwe would never do such a thing

I am by no means doubting Bryan's future, just very disappointed in leaving your match of the night out of the special is all. Dude was the star of that PPV.

ok maybe the streak was more important.

talk about legit shook

Nobody's panicking because it's blatantly obvious they never wanted him to be a star. He finally gets a Mania moment, and it's never replayed again. He ever gets another, it'll just never be discussed again.

Why panic about a non-issue (a scrub)?

People were still claiming berried even up to the Mania matches. Just relax about it, and embrace the ha...er...ignore button.

Showaddy

The Wrestlemania thing is obviously being used to promote Brock/Cena at Summerslam, I ain't even mad.

Yeah pretty much. Though it's going to look like a pretty dire Mania if Brock dropping Taker on his head for 20 minutes or Cena burying the Wyatts are the focus of the show.

Top Bottom