• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

DMczaf

10_LANA_04302014JR_081b.jpg

brb, time to do stufffajojfo

Aiii

So not worth it
As you should be. Played it on PS3 loved it. Waiting to pre load on my PS4 so i can bite that yummy single player again and finally try MP out.

I pre-ordered it today on the US PSN Store actually, been holding off on a replay for this. Can't wait.

I think it doesn't pre-load though, read that somewhere.

Mengetsu

I pre-ordered it today on the US PSN Store actually, been holding off on a replay for this. Can't wait.

I think it doesn't pre-load though, read that somewhere.

You are correct.

“Since pre-order for The Last of Us Remastered started before May 20, 2014, this title will not support the pre-load feature,” he said in the comments section of the PlayStation Blog."

Regardless still hype.

Mengetsu

AJ Lee retweets so many of her fans who have her merch to wear or cosplay with no wonder she has that Diva's belt. She's the Cena of the Diva's.

I'm just wondering where all the people will be that were all "Daniel Bryan is off of Raw that's dumb champion should be there all the time bah bah bah"

They'll be right here, each and every week jack. Just because someone says they are a champion doesn't make them the most important person, because the most important person is every single one of you in the WWE Universe.

jmdajr

WWE Budget Cut Problems T

he recent WWE budget cut has been giving the crew some problems on the road, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The WWE production crew used get access to a bus on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Sunday to Monday on pay-per-view weeks. After dismantling the set around 1 am, they would sleep on location and drive to the next arena the following day to set up the next show. Now, after the introduction of a $20 million budget cut, the bus has been taken away, so the crew now has to drive to the next city, cutting into the amount of hours they get to sleep. In addition, they could also take naps and catch up on rest after the stage and arena was set up, but this is no longer the case. Reports now say the change is so exhausting on the crew that there’s a feeling a lot of the workers will start looking for work somewhere else

fun times

Gorillaz

Speaking of vidya games, are you guys going to be in the destiny beta? if so which platforms.

I need someone to join me on my struggle ass PS3
I'll upgrade after the summer gotta put the money toward some more important shit

jmdajr

I guess they feel bad for Khalil but that's a million bones they could free up. I can't imagine the travel is good for him though. Better off taking roles in Hollywood.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bring me that Sasha Banks photoshoot.

I'm so down with the swirl on her, all you can see are my ankles upside down.

Anth0ny

Guys,

I'm really excited for The Last of Us Remastered.

You don't understand... I'm really excited.

eh, I think I'll wait til it's $20 or so. Loved the game on PS3 (see my home page in profile), but it definitely hasn't been long enough for me to want to replay the entire game again.

It's a damn good game.

Top Bottom