• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

image.php

image.php

I, for one, welcome this Nation of Domination avatar faction of WrassleGAF

v0yce

Swagger still has a good theme as well. Cesaro's theme was so CAW that his personality began to appear CAW as well. He might as well be one now.

Seriously, it's awful. That robe just doesn't work for him at all.

Can they not try some... I don't know, Swiss military/special forces gimmick or something? It's not exactly unique for a wrestler but it'd fit his natural look and maybe give him some more visual presence.

He looked awesome in that RA jacket. Give him a military version and a beret

or let him go full ham in a Bison (dictator) like get up.

Just something. Can't believe he's become so dull.

Based on Steph's appearance on Howard Stern in 2003, they both sound like freaks. Props to Howard for getting her to admit she was wearing a thong during the interview.
They'd both better be freaks. I imagine a lot of role playing.

And burials

And possibly a pedigree into a puddle of jizz....

....a pedigree delivered by Stephanie.

Seriously, it's awful. That robe just doesn't work for him at all.

Can they not try some... I don't know, Swiss military/special forces gimmick or something? It's not exactly unique for a wrestler but it'd fit his natural look and maybe give him some more visual presence.

He looked awesome in that RA jacket. Give him a military version and a beret

or let him go full ham in a Bison (dictator) like get up.

Just something. Can't believe he's become so dull.

It's been said many times on here, and Heyman even said it on Austin's podcast, Cesaro needs to be Jason Statham. Dress him up, give him aviators, mix in a beret every now and again, make him a man of few words, and let him kick ass. Oh, and change his awful fucking music.

kapowza

you have to have a wank before a match, otherwise you're going out there with a loaded gun and you'll end up like the Iron Sheik.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a WiiU so give me your names and things. I'm Sunflower4000.

JavyOO7

Would love to see some WWE Studio films on WWE network. I have to imagine most of these movies aren't selling so much anymore on physical media, so why not put these films on the network? I want to see 12 Rounds again, for instance...

Aiii

So not worth it
Would love to see some WWE Studio films on WWE network. I have to imagine most of these movies aren't selling so much anymore on physical media, so why not put these films on the network? I want to see 12 Rounds again, for instance...

clipboard01rdoc7.jpg

Hopefully it continues...

I want KENTA's debut to be like Ultimo Dragons because they booked him out to be legit but Ultimo's arrogance got him the boot unfortunately.

Nah, they wanted another version of Rey without understanding that Ultimo didn't work like Rey at all. Hell that Asai DDT thing was the first time I've seen him do anything crazy since the Asai Moonsault

Slipping at Mania probably didn't help

Top Bottom