• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Hasney

My only allegiance is to the tenets of F&P and those who abide by them.

Let's keep it playful, friends. WrassleGAF is the clique, and fun is the movement.

What, no Hustle, Loyalty & Respect? You make me sick.

New PaiYOU CAN'T SEE ME

3760474-7570609115-tumbl.gif

TL21xx

Banned
After finding Wrasslegaf, hell, after finding neogaf, I couldn't imagine talking about it anywhere else. Mostly because I can't. I love all you motherfuckers

This. Thanks for keeping wrestling fun guys, even when the product is at it's lowest, I know I can count on WrassleGAF to find the goods (like all the NJPW marks introducing me to the based Devitt) and make the crappy parts fun.

Love us or hate us, you gotta respect us.

cenasalute.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What, no Hustle, Loyalty & Respect? You make me sick.

If you're running the F&P credo, HLR comes naturally. It's hand in hand.

To play a piano, you need the brown keys and the white keys.

Gorillaz

After finding Wrasslegaf, hell, after finding neogaf, I couldn't imagine talking about it anywhere else. Mostly because I can't. I love all you motherfuckers

My only allegiance is to the tenets of F&P and those who abide by them.

Let's keep it playful, friends. WrassleGAF is the clique, and fun is the movement.
Pretty much both of this. Shit isn't that serious even if the product isn't at it's "best"

I would say this thread adds more to my enjoyment than hurting it. Could be in the minority but I love watching Raw with bean breath commentary, it's infinitely more entertaining.

This and SomethingAwful for me are the best in terms of wrestling communities. Unlike Lebron, after entering the community I'll never leave. Yall rule, and I'm proud to be here with each of you

7gGTqBf.gif

iex9pkAoASACu.gif

VYz2M.gif

jmdajr

WrassleGaf is like a relationship. Not everyday will be great. Some days you might be annoyed, some days you might fight, some days whatevs.....but overall, majority of the time, you are better with than without.

I like y'all in one way or another. We don't have to agree on everything. My issues stem from being talked down to for having an opinion. I don't take it that seriously though.

Kornflayx

This place gave me so many great gifs, how could I hate this place.
If this place gets on your nerves, just avoid it, it's not that hard. You all are taking this community way too serious.

iivKyIEA4VLSB.gif

jred2k

I don't think anybody embodies Fun & Playful better than Guy Fieri.

53beb048d547558a0d7364ae_guy-fieri.gif

I dare anyone to find me a more fun and playful gif than that.

I love how a positive phrase like "fun & playful" never fails to strike nuclear heat in the hearts of the Daniel Bryan+Adam Rose+Wyatt+NXT+WWE Network Community here.

I recently met someone who thought that Chopped was a shoot cooking competition. I could not convince her that it was as much of a work as wrestling.

Would love to see Val Venis appear during a old school RAW just to see how they get around that characters non PG-ness.

Was fun seeing them try not say Ho Train with the Godfather

Top Bottom