• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

jred2k

Gotta be tough working for a man that doesn't believe in sleep.

Fucking Vinnie Mac. HE is also a robot. He told JR, "why be sick at home when you can be sick at work."

So JR has a mini stroke, and goes to work anyway. Might as well be stroking it up at on the job.

I stroke it at work all the time.

I stroke it at work all the time.

PE1_proelite3.gif

If Adam Rose was just the music and entrance complete with him falling back into their open arms, I'd fully love Adam Rose

Then they ruined it by having him do anything else like talk and wrestle in addition to that. This could have all been avoided

Kaladin

If Adam Rose was just the music and entrance complete with him falling back into their open arms, I'd fully love Adam Rose

Then they ruined it by having him do anything else like talk and wrestle in addition to that. This could have all been avoided

Let's bring back The Nitro Girls.....we'll call it:

The Raw Girls hosted By Adam Rose

Hasney

I've not liked him in the ring, but I really enjoyed his NXT match. He's started putting a lot more in-ring touches to his character.

EDIT: Oh and that blonde that seems to be front up to the camera on all the shill segments

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nerdist blows too, I can't make it through any of those shows no matter who the guest is.

Showaddy

Adam Rose was always kinda screwed the moment he lost his original theme, that CFO$ knock off just aint the same.

But look on the bright side I'm sure we'll have our favourite South African Hunter back down in NXT soon :)

Kaladin

Adam Rose was always kinda screwed the moment he lost his original theme, that CFO$ knock off just aint the same.

But look on the bright side I'm sure we'll have our favourite South African Hunter back down in NXT soon :)

You can tell Adam Rose is failing by the fact that Fandango still gets air time. Both essentially the same character minus the party bus, and Fandango seemed to be on a downswing as Adam Rose came in.

Alucard

Banned
Impact was viewed by over 1.4 million people last night. It was up from the 1.284 million people last week.

Hope they can keep this up.

Adam Rose was undone by the sheer fact that the guy himself never seemed like he was into it after that first match. Everyone knows that for a goofy character to work you have to go up to 11 all the time. Disco Inferno knew it, Fandango knows it, even Brodus knew during that first month

strobogo

Banned
I'm pretty confident that Adam Rose was one of those Sandowian tests of "Let's see if this guy says this is stupid or if he goes all in on it".

Adam Rose was undone by the sheer fact that the guy himself never seemed like he was into it after that first match. Everyone knows that for a goofy character to work you have to go up to 11 all the time. Disco Inferno knew it, Fandango knows it, even Brodus knew during that first month

Yep. Daniel Bryan even got slotted with what should have been a crummy Team Hell No gimmick but he owned it and made it work better than everyone thought he would.

Top Bottom