• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Hey y'all
tdy_paulaGIF_1_130222.gif

friends, everyone knows Bryan shamelessly stole his gimmick from Diego Sanchez (which gives me hope he might return as religious fanatic who acts like he won matches he lost) but it's high time we discuss how blatant is the theft called Adam Rose's "Rosebuds" and "Rose Express", clearly ripped from Genki Sudo's "Geisha Convoy":

iu9tbB1R36H9i.gif

i5NLy1912Y9bv.gif

i7BrcHJqyuOaz.gif

XenoRaven

friends, everyone knows Bryan shamelessly stole his gimmick from Diego Sanchez (which gives me up he might return as religious fanatic who acts like he won matches he lost) but it's high time we discuss how blatant is the theft called Adam Rose's "Rosebuds" and "Rose Express", clearly ripped from Genki Sudo's "Geisha Convoy":
The Geisha Convoy has much better dance moves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Godddddddamn those heaters, I'd drown my life out in there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never ask these questions but I really need to know.

Has she ever been...photographed in a particular way before

jmdajr

Gotta be tough working for a man that doesn't believe in sleep.

Fucking Vinnie Mac. HE is also a robot. He told JR, "why be sick at home when you can be sick at work."

So JR has a mini stroke, and goes to work anyway. Might as well be stroking it up at on the job.

Top Bottom