• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Recall

You guys say you hate Cena, yet you all still watch his matches.

Hypocrites, the lot of you.

aj_yes_1eeuug.gif

rvy

Banned
The same way Cena and Bryan feel, perfectly fine since they have the real thing

That's not how you spell The Miz. Who cares about the... what's their name. Something twins.
Punk should ask Miz for life advice. No tattoos. Drinks. Parties. Doesn't need Ariel to lick his balls on a yearly-basis. Doesn't throw hissy fits. In a loving relationship for more than 2 weeks. Is over way more than Punk ever was.

I see Jerry isnt going to stop until he actually dies in the ring or at least somewhere near it.

Scotty just looks old and flabby but i bet he still cuts a great promo

Gonzalez

Banned
From Top (Cena Vs. The Miz)
Okay I watched this a couple of weeks ago for the first time, and I remember reading about Miz getting concussed, but that happened way late in the match. What about the first half though? Why was it so sloppy? Cena looked concussed himself, but I saw nothing that would have caused it. The only conclusion I can come up with was that Cena really doesn't like Miz(or people in general that are trying to take his spot), and decided to hang him out to dry.

JavyOO7

Trips vs Bryan was the best WWE match this year, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know about anyone else, but for me it's hard to compare singles matches to tag matches - I'll always rate singles matches higher, even if I still really enjoy tag wrestling.

Kobashi/Kikuchi vs Krofatt/Furnas is so damn good I'll happily rate it higher than most singles matches. Only problem with the match these days is that it ain't in glorious 1080p. =p

I just caught up with this weeks NXT and it was fucking grand from top to bottom. The Vaudevillians entrance was one of the best I've ever seen; it had a shit ending but up until that point I liked that it seemed like either team could have won. Bliss vs Banks was exactly what it should have been with Sasha absolutely mercing her opponent. Sasha vs Bailey would be one of the hottest feuds imaginable right now.

Then the main event was stunning. Tyson's always been solid in the ring but ever since he's started playing into being the veteran wife-overshadowed light-weight he's managed to becoming a compelling character to watch. Then you have Zayn who's always amazing to watch. They didn't have too much time for their match but it was close to perfect; you had counters because they'd be feuding for a few weeks, you had a finish revolving around the face being willing to overcome submission holds with the heel instantly pussying out, and you had a match that entering to watch through despite the lack of high spots.

Even the matches I didn't mention were fun. It just brings into perspective how fucking bad the main shows are right now. I'll watch a solid hour of NXT but will watch a 3 hour RAW for about 30 minutes with fast-forward.

Kane takes his mask off again, becomes corporate Kane, kayfabe buys the Jimmy Johns franchise, refuses to serve Brock sandwiches until Brock fights him at Summerslam

Brock comes back, Jimmy Johns on his shirt, sponsors on his trunks. would you rather see his ass as a:

A - Condom Depot
57819.jpg

B - Dynamic Fastener
Brad-Tavares-e-Lorenz-Larkin.jpg

discuss.

Jesus, I'm watching some clips from that Michaels/Hogan 2005 match with Michaels overselling and it is goddamned hilarious. The part where he gets the big boot, falls over, gets back up from SHEER IMPACT, to SPIN AROUND and then fall back down - man. I think I need to watch this whole match.

Top Bottom