• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

New page.

6lmMI42.jpg

RP912

Banned
There's a full sail defense force 0_o.

To me they resemble old impact crowds with iwc smarks dwelling within it. Some of the chants are too try hard it's not even funny.

So according to reports, Eva Marie got completely roasted by the NXT crowd at the tapings the other night. Someone in attendance: "Remember how badly the crowd shit on Rey Mysterio at the Royal Rumble? Think that and triple it."

They probably knew she would get that kinda reaction and taped it for Total Divas

DominoKid

are there any articles/blogs about how these guys in the WWE that travel all year stay in shape?

i figure it's got to be tough to get all your workouts/meals into that hectic travel schedule.

Savitar

When you put out someone who can't wrestle at all the crowd is likely to shit on them, it's happened before. Eva Marie really can't wrestle at all, she doesn't belong in a ring in the slightest. Saying she is green would be knocking on all the green wrestlers out there. She isn't even that level.

In the end blame the WWE, people are only willing at times to take so much shit before throwing it back.

When you put out someone who can't wrestle at all the crowd is likely to shit on them, it's happened before. Eva Marie really can't wrestle at all, she doesn't belong in a ring in the slightest. Saying she is green would be knocking on all the green wrestlers out there. She isn't even that level.

In the end blame the WWE, people are only willing at times to take so much shit before throwing it back.
I think you're underestimating the company. This was planned. Her total lack of talent and the fans calling her out on it was a Total Divas season 2 story.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i love obvious bot comments

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog’s articles all the time along with a mug of coffee.
Oh my goodness! an remarkable post dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there any person getting identical rss predicament? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the fantastic info you’ve got here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for far more soon.

the entire legitshook viewerbase

Savitar

I really don't understand how any professional wrestling fan can say this about reality TV.

Reality TV stinks.

And a lot of wrestling fans give no crap about the Diva show.

We see what's on RAW, Smackdown and the PPV's and judge.

Put someone in the ring and as history has shown they can be mocked for it. The fans do not always do what the WWE wants.

Reality TV stinks.

Put someone in the ring and as history has shown they can be mocked for it. The fans do not always do what the WWE wants.

i think you missed his point.

Hasney

Reality TV stinks.

I think you're missing his point. We're watching a carny soap opera, so we can't really call any other TV drivel.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I wasn't even sure T-Mobile was still a thing so they may be poised for an upswing in the indie market, which their song selection is possibly indicating. I may have to look into when my Verizon contract is up and make the switch.

We can be ahead of the curve and bring Boost Mobile back.
People will laugh at us until they get a boost mobile phone in 3 years.

The curse of the taste makers.

strobogo

Banned
Why you would ever want to get rid of a guy as valuable to the young guys and girls as Ricky Steamboat while keeping shit birds like Michael Hayes and Bill DeMott is beyond me.

I'm sorry but, CM Punk should be where The Rock is.

Is CM Punk a massive mainstream star? Did he draw two of the biggest buyrates in history with Cena? No. OK then. Take your documentary on the Network and be happy Punk hasn't been shoved down the memory hole with Benoit and Randy Savage, pre a few years ago.

strobogo

Banned
Punk could take HHH's spot on that cover. HHH/Cena isn't really on the level of the rest of those feuds. They had a pretty short program leading into WM in 2006 that kind of carried over to Backlash and then HHH went back to DX. Then some random matches in 2007-2009, but they never had the long term blood feud type of things like with Edge/Orton/Rock/Punk.

Bo Dallas and Fandango's segment on last night's Smackdown was superb. Even if we didn't get to see Bo wrestle.

So we're assuming Brock shows up tomorrow night, or not until Monday's Raw? I'd love to see him appear on Battleground.

somedevil

Bo Dallas and Fandango's segment on last night's Smackdown was superb. Even if we didn't get to see Bo wrestle.

So we're assuming Brock shows up tomorrow night, or not until Monday's Raw? I'd love to see him appear on Battleground.

Well
Cena is not going to be at Raw Monday to shoot for the new movie he is in. So it makes sense for Brock to show up and take him out to explain his absence. Though it will be a waste of a date for him.

We can be ahead of the curve and bring Boost Mobile back.
People will laugh at us until they get a boost mobile phone in 3 years.

The curse of the taste makers.

It's our cross to bear, I'm afraid, but they'll thank us in due time.

Is CM Punk a massive mainstream star? Did he draw two of the biggest buyrates in history with Cena? No. OK then. Take your documentary on the Network and be happy Punk hasn't been shoved down the memory hole with Benoit and Randy Savage, pre a few years ago.

It never had enough matches to make it there.

It should have been though.

I won't argue with anyone who wants to say Cena/Punk is the defining feud of this era so far, but calling it Rock/Austin is just hyperbole. I think Hogan/Savage would more accurate but I probably shouldn't be the one to make that call.

Top Bottom