• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

MrNelson

Banned
I thought it was an OK ppv. Nothing was really awesome bar the tag match and ziggler almost winning the royale. All of the finishes in general were disappointing and the 4-way just felt very meh. I and everyone that went with me were super pissed about the ambrose vs rollins match not happening and it just sucked the energy out of the arena.

I saw your sign in a screenshot, pal.

The Legit Shook one not the Reigns, Reigns, Go Away one but that goes without saying.

Ya, I figured out after we got there that the Reigns sign would be hard to see since we could barely see it next to mine on the tron. I was glad I had mine though, especially for the royale finish.

njean777

It wasn't terrible, but the Ziggler bit just really pissed me off. If they do not give Ziggler the belt at SS than fuck it. Ziggler got a huge fucking pop when he won and then silence after The Miz won. If that doesn't tell the WWE something, then I do not know what will.

When's Marvel?

i78EcN4alzVlH.gif

Someone should Switch this to Cena time to troll the haters

Vylash

It wasn't terrible, but the Ziggler bit just really pissed me off. If they do not give Ziggler the belt at SS than fuck it. Ziggler got a huge fucking pop when he won and then silence after The Miz won. If that doesn't tell the WWE something, then I do not know what will.

they don't care, crowd reactions and merch sales don't mean shit if they don't like you

i mentioned during the Special Event:

so Seth is supposed to be the brain from the SHIELD, the guys who made all the plans and now he gets ambushed every week by Dean? you'd expect Seth to walk around with security after the first attack.

this is some fuckin minus 5 stars booking right here.

the smartest guy from the group turns into the dumbest. shite booking.

The whole Ambrose/Rollins no match thing really reeked of WWE giving no fucks, knowing it's not the last PPV show of anyone's subscription period. It reeeeally made a show that didn't look to matter much matter that much more less.

That really sucks, MrNelson. Since the last few shows have been good and next month is SummerSlam I was just like meh this is pretty annoying they're doing this but if I'd paid money to go and that was the match I was most looking forward to... yeah I'd be pissed off.

Whoah Y2J won.

... What good did that do? To anything?

I don't understand WWE booking at all. They want the Wyatts to be be scary but never let them win anything. They are just jobbers at this point
I would cancel my WWE Network sub right now if I could.
This feud is going through September and Jericho has to win won and Bray will win the next two on the two biggest ppv on the network.
I hope you're right.

TL21xx

Banned
I agree with no Rollins/Ambrose being disappointing, but I wouldn't have wanted their first encounter wasted in front of this awful crowd on a B PPV, obviously they shouldn't have booked the match in the first place but I think they couldn't have them really do anything else and having them just not show up on the card was out of the question, so they decided to use this to get even more heat for their Summerslam match

I will give you that one, that crowd sucked, and the SummerSlam crowd should be hungry for it.

At the end of the day, I can say I'm just happy the crowd went mild for Reigns. This might be the start of "Die Roman Die". That or I'm reading too much into the crappy crowd.

I will give you that one, that crowd sucked, and the SummerSlam crowd should be hungry for it.

At the end of the day, I can say I'm just happy the crowd went mild for Reigns. This might be the start of "Die Roman Die". That or I'm reading too much into the crappy crowd.

I thought they were fairly hot for him at points.

Ziggler still gets a pop...

Ziggler is consistently over EVERYWHERE.

Except in Vince's office

Isn't it Triple H that hates him the most?

Which is weird because Kevin Nash is always putting him over. Can't believe Big Sexy can't help Ziggler out.

Bo or Zig wins this. no one else is credible

Ziggy is so ready to be the face of this company if only the idiots in charge would pull the trigger already.

Sabucin

I just read that Rollins injured his knee this past monday and that's why they "cancelled" the match... anyone knows if this is right?

TL21xx

Banned
I thought they were fairly hot for him at points.

Most of those points were pretty early in the match, as it went on they started to cool, the one exception being the standard barricade smash spot. It seemed that people were realizing that his moveset is extremely limited, he has no personal chants, and they really didn't care about the Reigns/Cena stare down.

But again, I could be completely off base here, will have to go watch it again and pay closer attention to the crowd reactions.

Top Bottom