• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

MBison

I don't understand why the WWE can't put on a quality divas match. NxT Paige vs Emma was amazing. Charlotte vs Natalya was amazing.

Every WWE diva match is lame.

Remember all those marks jizzing themselves over how incredible an AJ and Paige match/feud would be?

Ha, ha, and ha.

jesus, i gotta find that match. a lady carny wrasslin since she was 11 at barns in Norwich and a Lita mark who blew Jay Lethal in exchange for tips on how to do dropkicks. would i be far off in saying it was 4.5 star match, friend?

How many more years do we have to suffer through this Cena shit.

I'd take Hogan wcw over this any day.

theszgfykwsls.gif

I don't understand why the WWE can't put on a quality divas match. NxT Paige vs Emma was amazing. Charlotte vs Natalya was amazing.

Every WWE diva match is lame.

AJ and Natalya had a great match on Main Event earlier this year. The problem is two fold, most of the divas are garbage, and they will never be given decent time on Raw or a PPV. Also, the Divas are about 20th on their list of priorities, so they get bottom barrel creative, so nobody cares about them

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A moderately better view of the Shookery Gone Wild.

1t3QAQz.jpg

Thank you so much for this, MrNelson!

3/10. Automatically loses three points for the match I was most interested in not even happening. Mix in a bunch of bad finishes, an insane amount of botches, boring matches (outside of the tag match), a dead crowd (possibly their fault, but they didn't give them much to make noise about), etc. All that equals a bad show.

Fell asleep after Rusev's match. Anything worth checking out?

Nope

I'll tell you guys one thing, I'm going to try some Takis tomorrow for the first time. I'll grab a bag to snack on during Raw.

I'll post my thoughts about both the Takis and Raw, please look forward to it.

This show felt like a long Raw. Everything was inoffensive but boring. The only interesting part of this PPV was a match they did a bait and switch on. The product is so stale that there's nothing really to look forward to outside of Ambrose/Rollins. Even if Cena didn't retain, who the hell wants to see another Orton title win? Or Kane? Reigns would somewhat indicate something different but I can't for the life of me think of another guy who got this big of a push despite being so dull. Maybe Batista? Diesel?

I haven't tuned into Raw in months but how can anyone who isn't a Cena fan not be bored with the fact that Cena will open up the show with the title on Raw tomorrow? How can you people stomach this for NINE YEARS? Unless you started watching wrestling recently shouldn't be beyond the point of frustration and entering indifference?

Top Bottom