• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Vylash

Fuck the miz

Can't even hear you bro, I'm on cloud nine

BAT14_Photo_255.jpg

The thing I've noticed with Cena lately is that even he looks bored of it all, his delivery and matches are so lifeless now. At least that's how it appears, he just comes out stands still and says his lines. There's no real emotion or 'character' to how he delivers them.

So, I'm going to believe this is the start of Robo-Cena.

I guess I'm one of the few that is happy for Miz because he's always wanted this since his MTV days. He is someone that has a genuine love for the business.

The thing I've noticed with Cena lately is that even he looks bored of it all, his delivery and matches are so lifeless now. At least that's how it appears, he just comes out stands still and says his lines. There's no real emotion or 'character' to how he delivers them.

So, I'm going to believe this is the start of Robo-Cena.

He's doing a movie and is booked for another one so I can confirm his creative focus may or may not be elsewhere.

MrNelson

Banned
I guess I'm one of the few that is happy for Miz because he's always wanted this since his MTV days. He is someone that has a genuine love for the business.

Considering how over he's been with the crowd for the last few months, and that his last big push was ruined by a concussion, Ziggler is far more deserving right now.

Gorillaz

Brock v Cena where Brock wins the title would make shit interesting. I mean how many scheduled showings is he signed up for again? 23?

Meltzer believes Heyman and Cesaro has been quietly dropped with no angle, no explanation. So there you go, it was a way to keep Lesnar in your mind and that's it.

So Heath Slater is totally beating Cesaro on RAW tomorrow, right? And then they're gonna redo the whole Sami/Cesaro rivalry on the main show, except with Slater. 2/3 falls match at Summerslam, Slater wins with two straight falls
Considering how over he's been with the crowd for the last few months, and that his last big push was ruined by a concussion, Ziggler is far more deserving right now.

It's a slow burn, friend. Let's just wait and see where this goes

This show felt like a long Raw. Everything was inoffensive but boring. The only interesting part of this PPV was a match they did a bait and switch on. The product is so stale that there's nothing really to look forward to outside of Ambrose/Rollins. Even if Cena didn't retain, who the hell wants to see another Orton title win? Or Kane? Reigns would somewhat indicate something different but I can't for the life of me think of another guy who got this big of a push despite being so dull. Maybe Batista? Diesel?

I haven't tuned into Raw in months but how can anyone who isn't a Cena fan not be bored with the fact that Cena will open up the show with the title on Raw tomorrow? How can you people stomach this for NINE YEARS? Unless you started watching wrestling recently shouldn't be beyond the point of frustration and entering indifference?

Everything else given the chance goes to shit. Orton's been done to death. HHH's semi-retired. Taker's semi-retired. Sting hasn't debuted. Brock's lost half the time since coming back. Batista's taking a break. Kane's laughable. Show's laughable, and also filming a movie. Reigns isn't ready. They didn't want to give Bryan a chance, and then when they did, they fed Kane to him and everything went wrong. And nobody else is a main-eventer!

Really, expecting Cena to win is the happiest you'll be. Battles may be lost, but ultimately you'll always be happy. It's the one thing that's always eventually worked.

Anth0ny

Meltzer believes Heyman and Cesaro has been quietly dropped with no angle, no explanation. So there you go, it was a way to keep Lesnar in your mind and that's it.

they've done wonders with cesaro since this:

1jvb9QJ.gif

fucking hell. dude was SO over. lets turn him heel and drop the swing!

MrNelson

Banned
So Heath Slater is totally beating Cesaro on RAW tomorrow, right? And then they're gonna redo the whole Sami/Cesaro rivalry on the main show, except with Slater. 2/3 falls match at Summerslam, Slater wins with two straight falls

It's a slow burn, friend. Let's just wait and see where this goes

I mean, I know he'll get his push in the near future, but considering Dbry was on the slow burn for a good 6 months, had the title for 2, and is now out with a neck injury for an indefinite amount of time, it just seems like their willingness to try and drag so many things out will only be detrimental.

I mean, I know he'll get his push in the near future, but considering Dbry was on the slow burn for a good 6 months, had the title for 2, and is now out with a neck injury for an indefinite amount of time, it just seems like their willingness to try and drag so many things out will only be detrimental.

I thought the same after he lost the title to Del Rio last year and moved on to being in the cooldown matches in PPVs. I gotta keep my expectations in check

Clearly Meltzer missed Raw where Cole said Cesaro may or may not have fired Heyman not on TV so nobody really knows but how about you don't ask any questions.

I hope Bork wins the title and then takes it hostage by not showing up(tying in to the fact he can't show up every Raw) until someone he feels is worthy challenges him.

Vylash

I'm still soaking in The Miz's title win, friends. I wonder what kind of special ceremony he'll hold tomorrow on Raw, maybe some A-list celebs will show up

I'm still soaking in The Miz's title win, friends. I wonder what kind of special ceremony he'll hold tomorrow on Raw, maybe some A-list celebs will show up

by A-list celebs, I assume you mean Big Show, who has also been filming movies, which makes for the perfect return and feud

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hotel? Ambrose is in the mini-bar.
Car rental place? Ambrose is in the cash register
Gym? Ambrose is under the mats
Locker room? Ambrose is in someone's gym bag

Seth is safe nowhere.

This is what the WWE Network was made for. It would be just like the Hardcore title idea I've seen bounced around here.

So that's why Flo Rida is on Raw.

Gorillaz

Not looking to be banned but I just don't see a way to delete my account. I guess I just need to contact support?

new guy don't quit on us yet, we all started out as jobbers and eventually rose up from there

Ziggy smalls losing tonight has killed the mood here obviously

Top Bottom