• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Are we keeping it playful?
SM.gif

It's really that I've spent more time on here since becoming a junior then when I lurked. And I just don't see the point. And the reason for making the account was stupid in the first place.

I haven't tuned into Raw in months but how can anyone who isn't a Cena fan not be bored with the fact that Cena will open up the show with the title on Raw tomorrow? How can you people stomach this for NINE YEARS? Unless you started watching wrestling recently shouldn't be beyond the point of frustration and entering indifference?

Been probably more like at least ten years for me, habit and I hate myself.

No idea what has happened with Cesaro

Creative is incapable of giving more than one new guy a good, consistent push.

I'm a bit surprised at how many people got crazy mad at dream for that. I thought i was the only one who hadn't seen it so i didn't really care

Serp. I only saw one person get mad but glad to know there were more. It was less than a week for my approval.

Maybe not the number of people, but how mad y'all got. Carnby was livid. He might still be. You created an account so you could track him down and... argue with him.

I mean i can sorta empathize and whatnot but y'know, unexpected

Naaa not argue, just acknowledge that it was wrong. But you can't settle a beef that the other person doesn't even know about.

I was also sick as hell that week and my neighbor was cutting trees down so there was lack of sleep and then boom you spoil that so I was just having a rough week.

This is the greatest feud Wrassle-GAF has had for a long while, I hope StylesClash stays. You have to find something dream loves and destroy it, then he'll pay attention to you. Then you can argue.

Gorillaz

I like new guys thirst of getting revenge on Dream. I agree you must now find something he enjoys and loves and take it from him. It works in summer tentpole superhero movies. Could work here

This might make the list of Wrassle Gaf fave five feud

I'm going to try find some time to catch up on the Paige/AJ and Rollins/Ambrose segments and matches from the last few weeks and last night at some point, those are the only things I'm interested in at the moment really. I absolutely don't have the will to watch Raw for the last few months, and I think this might be the first PPV in a while I skip.

You guys are putting words in my mouth: I don't want revenge. Like I said I overreacted due to being ill and being reminded of that spoiler every time I watch the show. Where is carnby though maybe we could make a tag team?

I'm going to try find some time to catch up on the Paige/AJ and Rollins/Ambrose segments and matches from the last few weeks and last night at some point, those are the only things I'm interested in at the moment really. I absolutely don't have the will to watch Raw for the last few months, and I think this might be the first PPV in a while I skip.
You may want to skip the Paige/AJ match too.

Because of Plywood insisting on posting Game of Thrones gifs as soon as they air, I knew that when I would later watch that season I'd eventually see a white man rapidly flicking his tongue. When the scene in question occurred, instead of being absorbed in the moment all I thought was "there's that gif Plywood always posts".

But you don't see me crying about it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I AM ALREADY WATCHING THIS ON THE GODDAMNED WWE NETWORK STOP TELLING ME TO FUCKING PURCHASE THE WWE NETWORK. IT MAKES ME WANT TO NOT OWN THE WWE NETWORK YOU FUCKING GOOFS!

I understand shilling your shit on TV, but shilling the WWE Network on the WWE Network MAKES NO SENSE!

Top Bottom