• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Man now that I finished Wolfenstein I'm not sure what to play next.

7ZouRYjm.jpg

Edge said:
The cinematic videogame thriller depends on budget and craft. Remove these ingredients and the thinness of the underlying design is shown up. The Farm 51 has neither the money nor the talent to compete on this well-furrowed ground. Deadfall Adventures is a poor man’s imitation, a thoroughly bad videogame and one which, most frustratingly, is bad in uninteresting ways.

or

zwSGKoYm.jpg

????

Kaladin

“Last night’s segment during WWE’s Battleground event was in no way referring to the Malaysia Airlines tragedy. The storyline with characters Rusev and Lana has been a part of WWE programming for more than 3 months. WWE apologizes to anyone who misunderstood last night’s segment and was offended.”

I saw that segment, they DID reference the crash, but I think in a way that was so indirect they could spin it this way.....but they did reference the crash.

strobogo

Banned
I saw that segment, they DID reference the crash, but I think in a way that was so indirect they could spin it this way.....but they did reference the crash.

She said "current events" and left it at that. I'm sad that WWE sends out apologies every time someone gets offended now. Pro wrasslin companies should only apologize for bad shows.

Sokantish

She said "current events" and left it at that. I'm sad that WWE sends out apologies every time someone gets offended now. Pro wrasslin companies should only apologize for bad shows.

So do you think apologies would be more frequent or less if they did it that way?

Man now that I finished Wolfenstein I'm not sure what to play next.

7ZouRYjm.jpg

or

zwSGKoYm.jpg

????

Goddamn son, I'm sorry. Thief is....ok.

You can do what I'm doing and play Dynasty Warriors. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing though, as it's my first Dynasty Warriors game other than the original which was a straight up fighting game.

I've killed like a 1000 dudes, so that's cool I guess.

Kaladin

She said that Americans are quick to blame Putin for the current events in the region or something of that nature. She's referencing the crash in a way that tells me they probably had a meeting beforehand about possible backlash from the segment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why did you have to put this game on my radar? Just when I think I'm done with my 360...

I hear it's very self-aware which, in the right hands, can be a lot of fun.

bart jr

Neo Member

I agree with you completely. I'll go ahead and post the same thing I did in a group chat with some friends - Even if this is the PG era, wrestling is better when it is pushing boundaries and being offensive. Is this much different than Slaughter/Hogan? I don't even care about when Triple H and Kurt Angle were saying racist shit during the attitude era. I just feel like these are things that have always been used in wrestling to create feuds and get people over as heels or faces. But instead of people going "what that guy said is offensive, so now I want this other dude to kick his ass", it's "what that guy said is offensive, and my feelings are hurt and I don't want to see it anymore". It's a bummer.

Thorakai

Are we sure Bork is gracing us with his presence tonight? I don't want to be disappointed with some Paul Heyman segment talking to Triple H about Plan C and then announcing Brock for next week.

It obviously sucked that Brock lost the match against Cena at ER but it was so fun. You couldn't help but laugh when Brock started rubbing Cena's blood over his chest.

Bowser

Are we sure Bork is gracing us with his presence tonight? I don't want to be disappointed with some Paul Heyman segment talking to Triple H about Plan C and then announcing Brock for next week.

Dirtsheetz say it's confirmed BORK LASER will be on RAW tonight.

Top Bottom