• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

KissVibes

Banned
Wait a second...

but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

She didn't drive drunk or get high or bribe an officer of the law. She accidentally didn't pay for something.

DMczaf

Listening to a story from Meltzer further confirming Big Show is a douche:

They had a show in December in San Jose, and Big Show, Khali, Bella Twins, etc were at the entrance way standing and doing meet and greets. Khali was obviously in pain standing for so long, and when he finally sat down Big Show got pissed at him for sitting down when he's suppose to be standing to show off his height.

Fuck you Big Show!

FyreWulff

Can't fire her for a charge that legally no longer exists.

Although damn, arrested on a Monday and sentenced on a Wednesday? Connecticut legal works damn quick.

Son Of D

Yeah I'm with everyone thinking they should use this as an angle. Maybe she can steal AJ's title or steal things from Santino.

Sblargh

Banned
Now when they swerve again and fire her a second time tomorrow, it will just be funny instead of sad.

Nope. Still sad. Tonight, tho, still happy. I'll go play some video games to get my head out of this.

What a rollercoaster. Next thing you know, Bryan is fine and it's all a work.

Browny

Banned
Emma comes out on Raw, holding an iPad. Crowds laughing, Cole JBL and Lawler cracking unfeasibly bad jokes to bury her. She holds out the tablet... The lights go out...

Solomon Crowe debuts.

Fuck I'm tired

Ithil

I can't wait for there to be a segment where Emma has a match, and someone like Hornswoggle runs out and steals her cobra sock. The crowd is confused and silent, the commentary roar with laughter on the orders of Vince who considers airing a private joke on a primetime TV show the most important thing to do that day, just above angrily wondering why his TV rights deal was so bad.

Or they make "well she is from Australia" jokes their PR team has to apologize for the next week.

I do like that thing to take away from their statement is WWE is so careless as a company that they fired an employee without thoroughly "evaluating" the situation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Swagger probably got her rehired. "Mr. McMahon. I have proven that we all can change. It's the American way... And she lives in America now, so she can at least 1/2 change."

I do like that thing to take away from their statement is WWE is so careless as a company that they fired an employee without thoroughly "evaluating" the situation.

osBzHZd.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Damn, JTG is probably waiting to get reinstated now

JTG @Jtg1284 · 10m
Glad to hear @EmmaWWE got reinstated. sooooooooooo Since THEY are in a reinstating mood............��
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 353 times353 FavoriteFavorited 174 times174
More
yep. thought this was actually funny
JTG @Jtg1284 · 18h
Diva Emma: ARRESTED for stealing. http://tmz.me/rcQXkfz pic.twitter.com/x2eSmzXTPB" I would ask her to join Crime Time but we don't get caught

NYR

Wrestlezone's take on it:

KILLAM: Don't take this is a fact, because it's just pure speculation on my part, but my guess is that since Emma is not a citizen of the United States, the status of her work visa may have been brought into question with Monday's arrest. If that were the case (no pun intended), Ms. Dashwood would have no choice but to return to Australia, forcing WWE to terminate her contract. Since the legal repercussions for what she did amounted to a single day of community service and an online course – plus her lawyer claimed in court that the incident was an accident – I have a hard time believing WWE would fire Emma so quickly.

Top Bottom