• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

04.jpg

Her brother was the Colossus of Boggo Road, Nathan Jones. Why do you think she's only named Emma? That Jones name was her scarlet letter.

Uh, Natha Jones...

I remember hearing Reigns say he got the superman punch from that scene in Troy

What a nerd.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Is wrestling the most threadworthy travelling sideshow?
We can have a show on the network where we all live in the same house. Fex and I will have a will they, won't they plot, Duncan will get caught painting his cast like Bryan and jerking himself off pretending it is Bryan, Stro will drunkenly ride his bike into the pool. That's money

Heel

Honestly, would not be surprised if Emma was called into a meeting with Vince during that firing wave and given an ultimatum. Either accept this plane ticket back to Australia, or steal one of those Apple things the kids are talking about. We'll handle the rest.

Follow the money, friends.

I only arrived to the current saga like 20 minutes ago, in that space of time I've experienced the entire emotional rollercoaster of future endeavours and being reinstated complete with all the high drama it entails, the most gripping WWE storyline in some time.

Honestly, would not be surprised if Emma was called into a meeting with Vince during that firing wave and given an ultimatum. Either accept this plane ticket back to Australia, or steal one of those Apple things the kids are talking about. We'll handle the rest.

i absolutely buy Vince doing that for that quick whiff of mainstream exposure that is an online TMZ article.

We can have a show on the network where we all live in the same house. Fex and I will have a will they, won't they plot, Duncan will get caught painting his cast like Bryan and jerking himself off pretending it is Bryan, Stro will drunkenly ride his bike into the pool. That's money

What's my character?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

The man knows how to run a business.

what?... no.

The Stamford Advocate reports that police were called to WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT today after reports of an unknown white powder. Police investigated and cleared the building of any danger.

"WWE received a suspicious package at its headquarters today and contacted local law enforcement to investigate," said Tara Carraro, a WWE spokeswoman. "All WWE personnel are safe, and business is being conducted as usual."

Police did not immediately respond to the Advocate for more information on the incident.

WrassleGAF prepare yourself...

hn7op.gif

Top Bottom