• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslefriends, I just wrapped the new Wolfenstein. Haven't had so much fun shooting guns in kideo games since RAGE. Just lots of fun to play. Highly recommended.

The Kid

Just a lurker, but I spent my weekend cleaning out my parents' house and fund a bucket of wrestling toys. It included my pride and joy collection of WCW matchbox cars including cars for Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, and Glacier. Absolutely excellent.

Thorakai

I liked the Santino spot where he gets knocked down a ladder but his face starts hitting every step on the way down like a cartoon character. I only saw this in .gif form but it was pretty entertaining.

Alucard

Banned
I re-watched the Elgin/Cole Best in the World match today. It really was very well done, and the run-ins made sense and didn't feel overbooked at all. Full respect and props to the booker(s).

Wrasslefriends, I just wrapped the new Wolfenstein. Haven't had so much fun shooting guns in kideo games since RAGE. Just lots of fun to play. Highly recommended.

I just finished Watch_Dogs so I could clear my plate for this game. Can't wait!

Watch_Dogs was pretty fun, but the last hour was awesome. I wish the rest of the game was that good. Most of the game felt like Splinter Cell-lite.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Been playing a ton of Dynasty Warriors and Divinity Original Sin. Went out and bought an Xbox One controller for the PC and I love it.

DW8 on PC has a fucking ABSURD amount of content. I'm nowhere near done with that.

Vylash

I just finished Watch_Dogs so I could clear my plate for this game. Can't wait!

Watch_Dogs was pretty fun, but the last hour was awesome. I wish the rest of the game was that good. Most of the game felt like Splinter Cell-lite.

Watch Dogs was pretty damn fun, but the tailing missions were the most annoying thing ever, and the final "boss fight" and ending felt pretty unsatisfying. and they
KILLED CLARA THOSE FUCKS
but i'm still in for the sequel

Watch Dogs was pretty damn fun, but the tailing missions were the most annoying thing ever, and the final "boss fight" and ending felt pretty unsatisfying. and they
KILLED CLARA THOSE FUCKS
but i'm still in for the sequel

Yeah, the formulaic missions were a total bummer.

In terms of videogames, I'm planning on going through the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time before the summer is over. I'm making good progress through the first game right now. But I'm probably looking at 35+ hours per game, so it's gonna take a while.

May bean breath never lose his smile.

May Lord Sina see to that never happening. Amen.

May Lord Sina see to that never happening. Amen.

IN CASE YOU FORGOT OR FELL OFF

johncena.jpg

Please wrasslegaf keep inside jokes peppered in OT otherwise I'd only go there to read what it might be like to be an attractive person...to stand on the sidelines and hope I can just catch a note of that greatness as I pat my sweaty forehead down with a never give up towel.

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where Daniel Bryan not being a "big hugger" even came up. Like why is everyone hugging on the reg?

Top Bottom