• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I'm not sure if Piper was a racist, but he came in 2nd place behind Hillbilly Jim for not being shitty to Tony Atlas at Legends House, so there's that.

DMczaf

jOC52aHaZ7UrB.jpg

God damn.

Who else has passed The Cena Test in the last 12 years?

Gorillaz

Edge has charisma tho, he was interesting enough on the mic and hilarious enough that he could walk that Cena shit off. For the most part he took a few promo hits and threw them back

IMO Legend Killer Orton was the best of his career. Even better than first go around Evolution

Cocky my shit doesn't stink, on drugs Orton is best Orton.
4239%20-%20orton_pose%20randy_orton%20smiling%20unforgiven%20wwe.png

Now we have family man I can't do that Orton who only cares about going home to his family.

ec17064d04bd5b092ef8ba1c5f46434b.jpg

Which is probably best for the guy

Gorillaz

Sandow has charisma too and that didn't help him

He didn't have enough time to really step into his own tho. Now he is stuck jobbing to the theme of whatever city he is in, which is funny in it's own right, but probably not what he expected. Edge had a few years over Cena he knew how to hold his own at that point

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Spider is (naturally) right on the mark with this A Sunny Day in Glasgow album
Thanks, friend. You see, brother Titus and I are trying be the new face of wrestling fans. We are trying to make people in ill fitting clothing who have bottom tier taste in music, the arts, etc. who have plagued our audiences for years a thing of the past. We want to modernize this dumb carny sport one pair of tight threaded clothes and independent artisist at a time.

Alucard

Banned
Heath Slater, Ryback, Goldust, Stardust, and Daniel Bryan all say "Fuck you, get to the back of the top comedy wrestler audition line".

Why not Curtis Axel? :( Ya'll should give the man more respect.

Never forget...Bret Hart wanted The Undertaker to lose his streak to Axel.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I kinda like that the roster is getting cleared out. I only hope the new people get treated as well as the Wyatt's and Shield.

dream

You fucks. I saw a thread in OT starting with "WWE Wrestler Santino Marella" and got all excited because I thought he died, because why else would someone start a thread about "Santino Marella" in OT?

Big One

Banned
I'll give it to Santino, despite being in some really bad and unfunny segments, he's probably the most over comedy centric character of all time. With that I have much respect for him and wish him well on his future life away from wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen a bit of the stuff Jimmy does in ICW (plus that one hardcore match in PROGRESS) and he seems well versed in barbed wire and light tubes. Deej is a menace, however. Can't wait to see him lariatooo Jimmy to death. Won't be able to make it live though, planning a trip abroad in October so money's tight.

Ooo, where's de plans?

Top Bottom