• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where Daniel Bryan not being a "big hugger" even came up. Like why is everyone hugging on the reg?

bTzwISn.gif

They had Witch Mountain on earlier and Rock looked like a beaten up, shrunken old man... now look at him, all huge and making box office hits again.

It's been mentioned earlier, but it's worth adding on. The amount of non-familiar faces posting in OT wrasslin threads shows that there are lots of wrasslin fans on gaf that don't bother posting in our community threads. It's not that they don't know about our existence, but they simply don't want to post here. I don't necessarily blame them either. We do have a very unique "culture" here, so to speak.

That's really similar to me in some ways. I'm a really massive Metal Gear fan, but I can't be bothered to post in any MGS threads on gaf. I really despise most of the people that regularly post in those threads. They make for a really obnoxious experience.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now everybody's making retirement threads. Way to go.
QtoFk.jpg

Perhaps I should make a thread about Syuri being a free agent? The sky's the limit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If ya'll wanna watch some joshi, Aja Kong vs Dyanite Kansai. It's like Vader vs Dr Death. Except more brutal. It's actually not that brutal. Most the bigger 'power' joshis aren't as much of raging cunts about their spots and STRETCHING EM. It's a good match though. And the end will make you wince.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still amazed at how over Marc Mero is in WCW and how exactly not over he is in WWF. He also seemingly completely forgot how to wrestle.

This DB segment was bad enough on MITB. Seeing it fully recapped on every show they have is exhausting. I don't know how any of you like this charisma vacuum. Every post-WM segment he's done has been among the worst segments of the week.

Vylash

This DB segment was bad enough on MITB. Seeing it fully recapped on every show they have is exhausting. I don't know how any of you like this charisma vacuum. Every post-WM segment he's done has been among the worst segments of the week.

Bryan's MITB segment was the absolute worst thing he's ever done

I will concede that he phoned the fuck out of that segment. Yes.

But that simply doesn't undo the joy he brought to the product these 3 years.

What he's given is shit conceptually. Not because he's shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who are some guys who had charisma but bad mic skills that got far? Not counting big guys because they're big guys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Signs better than the Paige 'THINK AGAIN' sign that shows up every raw from that one Paige fan(the only one in the arena)
Who gives a shit. The top face is always a boring pandering asshole, Bryan, Punk, Cena, Rock, Austin, Bret, Hogan. All the same douche.

Early Austin definitely wasn't a pandering face. It's why he got over in the first place.

Top Bottom