• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Hasney

Preview show after Raw tonight, actual show starts in a month or so.

Sweet. If that preview show is any good and it's what I'm hoping for (review of a week or month worth of shows with the Raw and Nitros talked about going up at the same time/before next weeks show) then I'll hit the auto-renew back on.

A shame to run this promotion for the network while cutting budgets to produce new shows at the same time....

Really looking forward to seeing how Monday Night War ends up though!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm sure hte Monday Night Wars coverage will be as fair and balanced as the NWO and DX's totally equal contribution to wrestling.

dream

What happened to strombo is really your fault for creating a situation where he had to "work his gimmick" in the OT. I think you all owe him an apology for creating wrestling threads in OT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, why would RoH fans hate Nate Glass? Would they even interact with this guy? I'm not following how the two are connected, unless he's bringing down RoH stuff for RoH themselves...?

Mengetsu

He runs a piracy prevention company and helps ROH seek out people illegally streaming their shows.

ROH fans don't hate him, the people that illegally stream their shows do. LOOKING AT YOU /wooo

Nate Glass is a troll who likes to take content offline through DMCA notices.

Lol I see.
We all make mistakes /wooo

Wait, why would RoH fans hate Nate Glass? Would they even interact with this guy? I'm not following how the two are connected, unless he's bringing down RoH stuff for RoH themselves...?

I miss used the word. Pirate streamers hate him apparently lol

jmdajr

20140702_Network_FreePreview_LARGE_L.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The threat is real, man. I need rafter reports during RAW.

Sorry, I mean he says "Frick" all the time instead of fuck.

Nobody at my job knows who STANG is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Aiii doing WWE's marketing for them. Probably a good thing about the Ustream deal. Boootaaaay's Japan wrestling thread would be the one t o finally push mods to action.

We now Go to Renee Young who is in the rafters .

"Well MAGGLE there is a baseball bat up here and what looks to be a scorpion "

Next week:" well Michael I found a tech cost up here no idea what it means ."

Good old fashion teases.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The Monday Night wars is going to be garbage because the victors are writing history.
"The Night after KOTR, Austin was a household name"
'The Night DX rolled into WCW with a tank, the war was over"

Heel

kekekeke freaker. jeezus christ.

I'm still sad about how BJ went out.

Did I mention it is a 40-something year old black man? Also in his arsenal: "Punk bia'." He is just a treasure of humanity.

I'm not sad for BJ in that he is the caliber of athlete who doesn't just know when to quit until it's too late. It happens again and again.

Don't cry for BJ. We'll always have the animated GIFs.

iAgI2r06bNLoa.gif

That WWE Network OT thread is really not necessary. Netflix and Hulu+ have free trials all the time, sometimes for up to 30 days, how is the typical Disney-Channel-watching, Criminal-Girls-playing Gaffer going to know that a 1 week trial is anything special?

My suspicions were confirmed when 90% of the posts in the thread were from you toolboxes who are already subscribed, trying to con innocent people into this sham in a futile attempt to prop this sinking ship up for a few more months. The Network is a failure, get over it.

No, the real people who should be interested in the trial are people like me. People who know that you can experience the full value of the Network in a single week, no subscription necessary. Then they just wait for the next free trial or The Network's collapse, whichever comes first. That's how you should frame your thread, as a friendly reminder for those that are smarter than you and I.

Hasney

The Monday Night wars is going to be garbage because the victors are writing history.
"The Night after KOTR, Austin was a household name"
'The Night DX rolled into WCW with a tank, the war was over"

Pretty much, but since they're starting from the beginning, it may be more balanced as they can admit those early Raws were garbage until they changed the style. Although the Luger debut is an uncontested Nitro.

Didn't even realise that week 2 of Nitro beat Raw in the ratings straight away.

I'm more excited about it meaning that nitro will hopefully just be available piecemeal on the network?

Would love to shore up on an xbox live party chat/skype sesh or whatever with some bros and just go through the (buff) stuff I never saw.

Hasney

¡HarlequinPanic!;119882494 said:
I'm more excited about it meaning that nitro will hopefully just be available piecemeal on the network?

Would love to shore up on an xbox live party chat/skype sesh or whatever with some bros and just go through the (buff) stuff I never saw.

In a month or so when the show "officially" launches I guess. Where are they up to with the weekly Raws now?

jmdajr

That WWE Network OT thread is really not necessary. Netflix and Hulu+ have free trials all the time, sometimes for up to 30 days, how is the typical Disney-Channel-watching, Criminal-Girls-playing Gaffer going to know that a 1 week trial is anything special?

My suspicions were confirmed when 90% of the posts in the thread were from you toolboxes who are already subscribed, trying to con innocent people into this sham in a futile attempt to prop this sinking ship up for a few more months. The Network is a failure, get over it.

No, the real people who should be interested in the trial are people like me. People who know that you can experience the full value of the Network in a single week, no subscription necessary. Then they just wait for the next free trial or The Network's collapse, whichever comes first. That's how you should frame your thread, as a friendly reminder for those that are smarter than you and I.

what's that?

Top Bottom