• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

RP912

Banned
These are the fucks that stand still in the aisles while grocery shopping as they mull over a decision. Fuck those people. Get your shit and move on.

I'm one of those fucks gaming wise. So many life threatening decisions when it comes down to buying a game. Hell I was sweating bullets when I had a choice between Brink and WWE Allstars when I was in gamestop one time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm one of those fucks gaming wise. So many life threatening decisions when it comes down to buying a game. Hell I was sweating bullets when I had a choice between Brink and WWE Allstars when I was in gamestop one time.

If you picked Brink, well...I hope you didn't pick Brink. All-Stars was dope though

RP912

Banned
Did...did you play any other games

I played lbp2, killzone 3, uncharted 3, and pretty much every sleeper. Yet brink stood out to the point I platinum the game and played more afterwards.

It blows my mind to this day that this game is one of my favorites.

Shane O Mac shouldn't come back for another match. There's no way he could do what made him so popular in the first place. Hell, he shouldn't have been doing that stuff fifteen years ago, let alone now. I mean, that's what made him good, that he was bumping like an indie wrestler despite being a millionaire... but still. I never need to see Shane dropped on his head on concrete and broken glass again.

I'm happy that he'll be featured on the countdown though. Trish looked great in her last match. If they announced her and Lita were having another match, you can bet it would actually be pretty good.

joelseph

Got some new stuff to watch

bU7YYm8.jpg

It blows my mind to this day that this game is one of my favorites.

....I must stop you. *prepares shotgun*

Catherine and MGS HD Collection were GOTY 2011

Nier and Alpha Protocol were GOTY 2010

You just liked being a dickhead in Alpha Protocol, I'M NOT FOOLED

The most disgusting thing is that exposing us to other people creepy fetishes is actually Sunflower's fetish.

Fetish v Fetish

I would give anything for an iPPV of BOLA :(

Will never happen. Even if they could get around contracts, I'm fairly certain the PWG guys have blocked it at every turn. I haven't seen enough of the iPPVs Highspots has done to have an opinion on their work, either.

iPPV is a terrible term, btw.

It really is.

Michael "NO NEGOTIATIONS" Thorton
Beard+Aviators

I'm assuming you just shot Sis

jmdajr

If there's two things he can't stand it's pedophiles and people who happen to not make a lot of money regardless of circumstance.

And lack of muscle. Like say you can do 10 push ups. If your goal is to get so out of shape so you can't even do 1, I think that might make him disappoint.

I used to work with 45s, now it's a solid pair of 15s.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
in Dragon Age: Origins, I made a man have sex with a woman he hated, punched a hysterical woman, and stabbed a small child. I also rejected my duty as a father and had my baby momma sent off.

But somehow Alpha Protocol is the game where you can 'really be a dick'. Because Gaf has an uncontrollable Obsidian boner.
This moment birthed the term legit shook.

The Citizen Kane of swerves.

nah, Zbysko and Bruno was legit shook before that.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Will never happen. Even if they could get around contracts, I'm fairly certain the PWG guys have blocked it at every turn. I haven't seen enough of the iPPVs Highspots has done to have an opinion on their work, either.

I'm assuming you just shot Sis

I know it will never happen, it's just a bummer having to avoid spoilers and wait a month or two for the DVD.

Sis...
Execute

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sis was a good "pervert" test. I shot her because I'm not a pervert.

SIE on the other hand....whooooooo boy

jmdajr

Hmmm. Usually I'm not very evil in videogames.

Can't even think of the worst thing I did.

Maybe killing millions of soldiers in MGS, because that's how you really play a stealth game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Killing Sis wasn't evil.

I mean really - you're a secret agent and some emo kid tries to kill you? Simplify the situation, put her down.

Aja Kong (c) vs Yumiko Hotta - (AJW 1994/01/24)

One of the more brutal women's matches you're likely to see, this one's a real hard-hitting brawl. For whatever reason, Kong goes at Yumiko right from the bell and fucks her shit up very early on, throwing a goddamn table in her face that slices her fingers open. Now, Hotta doesn't normally get much sympy, because she generally kicks people really hard and isn't an idol-like joshi in the vein of Toyota. However, here she gets ALL the sympy. Especially when it looks like she can't continue because of her injured hand, but insists on carrying on and Aja then works the hell out of her bloody fingers. Hotta's comebacks are firey and awesome, the crowd really getting behind her towards the end, but Aja's a fucking menace and isn't easily put down. Ridiculous match, lots of fun.

Hotta_Kong.gif

i like that AJW was pretty much UWFi with women.

Highspots iPPVs are fine from the PWX & $5 stuff I've seen, but something tells me they aren't getting the server load that PWG on iPPV would bring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know wit hthe poor state of Mens' Wrestling in Japan right now, Joshi could really make a go for it again. Too bad half the girls retire as soon as they start getting over now. Dynamite Kansai and Mayumi Ozaki are still wrestling, and they endured some of the most brutal years of joshi. You chicks can take a few more years of bumping.

Top Bottom