• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

cyocY7K.png

That WWE Network OT thread is really not necessary. Netflix and Hulu+ have free trials all the time, sometimes for up to 30 days, how is the typical Disney-Channel-watching, Criminal-Girls-playing Gaffer going to know that a 1 week trial is anything special?

My suspicions were confirmed when 90% of the posts in the thread were from you toolboxes who are already subscribed, trying to con innocent people into this sham in a futile attempt to prop this sinking ship up for a few more months. The Network is a failure, get over it.

No, the real people who should be interested in the trial are people like me. People who know that you can experience the full value of the Network in a single week, no subscription necessary. Then they just wait for the next free trial or The Network's collapse, whichever comes first. That's how you should frame your thread, as a friendly reminder for those that are smarter than you and I.

dont get what is wrong witht he network or how its a con. like what did you think you were signing up for/ they said all PPVS new and old plus original stuff(which has dried up a bit) They just added all SNME. cant go wrong for 10 bucks a month.

you dont strike me as a guy who would watch old terriitory stuff

Ultratech

Waiting for I need to take a shit, should I poop in my pants or run to the toilet?

Obviously you go in the hat and use your gloves to wipe.
Then bitch and lament that you used your good gloves that now smell of shit.

(This actually happened to a friend of mine during a hunting trip.)

¡HarlequinPanic!;119886982 said:
Squat down to the bottom shelves and pick up some malt-o-meal. A great value and the choice of the next generation: frosted flakes, to be certain.

A smart individual, here. #TheBestGeneration

I think I need to dump the Evangelion avatar :(
I don't want to be associated with the anime avatar weirdos anymore :(

Join The No-Avi Rebellion, Spider!

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;119887096 said:
Guys am I the only one that thought Microsoft went a little too into the tv strategy last year? Really looking for some opinions on this.

That whole HDM in thing proved to be kind of a flop. My friend connected it like that for a week and then undid it.

It's too bad, I thought it sounded cool but I guess in practice no so much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Godfather wanted to, he could dress as Papa Shango and look IDENTICAL. Timeless gimmick, he can look the same well into his 70s as Papa.

dont get what is wrong witht he network or how its a con. like what did you think you were signing up for/ they said all PPVS new and old plus original stuff(which has dried up a bit) They just added all SNME. cant go wrong for 10 bucks a month.

you dont strike me as a guy who would watch old terriitory stuff

Wrestling is ephemeral, it is not meant to be revisited. For every golden nugget there's about 1,000 metric tons of crap to sift through to get to it. Unnecessary when a YouTube clip or heck even an animated gif would suffice.

I'm angry at myself because I've gotten this far without wasting a dime on this filth and in a moment of weakness I succumbed to their cheap parlor tricks. I thought I was better than that.

jmdajr

Wrestling is ephemeral, it is not meant to be revisited. For every golden nugget there's about 1,000 metric tons of crap to sift through to get to it. Unnecessary when a YouTube clip or heck even an animated gif would suffice.

I'm angry at myself because I've gotten this far without wasting a dime on this filth and in a moment of weakness I succumbed to their cheap parlor tricks. I thought I was better than that.

But you get to watch John Cena live on PPV every month! Don't revisit, live it!

Top Bottom