• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Yeah, he is perma-banned. :'(

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

Who's going to begin work on The Self-Destruction of Strobogo DVD?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think this calls for Vince McMahon to make things right.

jmdajr

Can't believe he would do something malicious enough to be perma banned.

I mean, I guess they can fire you for just about anything really.

XenoRaven

Nothing is wrong, friend. Are you not in agreement that pro wrestling is the lowest form of entertainment, made specifically to target malcontents with no income, no friends, no life, who likely can barely form coherent sentences without help, who have hygiene issues, who have reality issues, who are possibly latent homosexuals, who have issues with defecation, who have issues with dating, who often are racist and misogynistic, and who happen to over lap with folks who enjoy a nice 2000 year old demon disguised as a 12 year old Japanese school girl?
I think this combined with his tirades in every wrestling thread in OT is what did him in. Sucks, but he brought it on himself.

Thank Bryan Stro isn't here to read this:

Roman Reigns said:
I always watch, learn, see what works and then make it my own and make it better than anybody would ever imagine it would be. I want to raise the bar, to be the actual best performer, to be the best man possible, to be the biggest WWE superstar the world's ever seen. Those are my goals. I want to be the top guy, to run this company, to run the locker room and just make this product better in general.

HSLuX.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I told you not to make wrestling threads in the OT, but you just had to push it. Now you're paying the penalty for it.

joelseph

All the OT threads felt like unnecessary attention and that's all it takes for a mod to pull the trigger on a questionable offense. Here is hoping for a peaceful resolve.

edit: Beaten by Dragon

jmdajr

Originally Posted by strobogo

Nothing is wrong, friend. Are you not in agreement that pro wrestling is the lowest form of entertainment, made specifically to target malcontents with no income, no friends, no life, who likely can barely form coherent sentences without help, who have hygiene issues, who have reality issues, who are possibly latent homosexuals, who have issues with defecation, who have issues with dating, who often are racist and misogynistic, and who happen to over lap with folks who enjoy a nice 2000 year old demon disguised as a 12 year old Japanese school girl?

Hmmm. Those words are not too kind.

If VinnyMac is able to bring back Stro he will officially be more powerful than the real Vince, who can't even get Punk back.

I pose this to you all though: Stro's actions look like he wanted to get banned. I haven't seen him post in here for awhile but he popped up in those OT threads. He knew what he was doing, and this is the way he wanted to go. We may want him back but he doesn't want us anymore.

If VinnyMac is able to bring back Stro he will officially be more powerful than the real Vince, who can't even get Punk back.

I pose this to you all though: Stro's actions look like he wanted to get banned. I haven't seen him post in here for awhile but he popped up in those OT threads. He knew what he was doing, and this is the way he wanted to go. We may want him back but he doesn't want us anymore.

Yeah, Stro wanted it. He's too smart to not know what he was doing.

Right on Titus, the path of St.Bryan is the path to knowledge.

Top Bottom