• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will bring Stro back, I promise. I'm gearing up for the expedition. I'm ready. I got my War Games team ready. We're not barring any holds. This is the Survivor Series and Team SunnyMac is going to be victorious.
w6ys181.jpg

Watch me work.

I will bring Stro back, I promise. I'm gearing up for the expedition. I'm ready. I got my War Games team ready. We're not barring any holds. This is the Survivor Series and Team SunnyMac is going to be victorious.

Watch me work.

This could be your WrestleMania

Or your Network.

DMczaf

w6ys181.jpg

Watch me work.

*15 mins later*

Vince McMahon
Banned

*15 mins later*

Vince McMahon
Banned

mwahah I think Sunny could do with a break from GAF in fairness to him, he's starting to get crazy in his old age. Finds everything offensive other than his own posts at the moment. I fear for him, I really do.

Reporting Mr. Luchador for double posting that fucking filth.

I spent 15 more minutes than I should have to make that masterpiece, it will not be buried on a previous page! I'm not making one for Sunny though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Bangai-O, our long time friend and great poster(sort of), gets permad and it's just an 'oh that sucks'.

Strobogo gets perma'd and suddenly it's a thing.
meshawn.png

tumblr_mvpv7kcF2H1sgwgo2o1_250.gif

That's all I'm saying.

I blame the dirtsheets.

So Bangai-O, our long time friend and great poster(sort of), gets permad and it's just an 'oh that sucks'.

Strobogo gets perma'd and suddenly it's a thing.

That's all I'm saying.

Wait Bangai-O was perm'd too? Damn. Sunny has raised WrassleGAF's profile too much, we're in the crosshairs of the mods now when we venture outside. Dammit Sunny.

dream

We lost a good friend today because of wrestlinggaf's collective attention whoring and need for validation.

Aiii

So not worth it
We lost a good friend today because of wrestlinggaf's collective attention whoring and need for validation.
Yep, not even on a day like today you can stop your gimmick posting and show some damn respect. No honor. Terrible form.

jmdajr

I don't want us to become extinct like NBA gaf. People can become a little agitated here and there, but it's not like there are threats to one another here. I'd like to think the picking is all in good fun.

Sunny really is like Vince. Putting his workers back in the ring when they don't have the will to. But we, the fans, all thank him for it.

Stro will return to WrassleGAF and he'll like it GOD DAMMIT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where's Frankman, Sunny. Where's Bangai-O. Quit playing favorites.

Frankman went too far. "Unforgivable" was the word thrown around.

Bangai-O never expressed interest in coming back

If Stro is gone I am glad he went out shootin'

Now does anyone else know how to make gifs and make obscure references to late 90's episodes of WCW Thunder? Because we are screwed if not.

Top Bottom