• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

oh man, good friend Sina killing Rollins push before it happens. where's Chamber?

also put in the fact that Rollins has never lost a match this year, i think.

Demon Sina ain't having none of that.

only a matter of time until WWE gets #evenbetter

edit: look at dat new bryan

GYo14NF.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you know what? it'll be a great match.

is it that hard to think like this?

It'll be a great display of physical skill. It won't be a great match. If I wanted to see a great display of physical skill with no interesting buildup or any interest in where a storyline goes or is going, I'd watch Ring of Honor.

joelseph

ADR vs Sheamus on last Friday's Smackdown was a great match. Both are underrated workers by the public. I know this is all common knowledge, but damn it was a really good match! Plus it was the opener. Happiness all around.

It'll be a great display of physical skill. It won't be a great match. If I wanted to see a great display of physical skill with no interesting buildup or any interest in where a storyline goes or is going, I'd watch Ring of Honor.

i guess some people think cucumber taste better pickle.

i want to like you Dragon, i really do. Tell me things you like that aren't wrestling related.

You like Streets of Rage 2?

dream

"Hates wrestling and isn't happy until everyone else is miserable too"

There are two of you.
The word "gimmick" implies that I am """kayfabing""" and that I don't genuinely dislike NXT and most of WWE. Surely you are not accusing me of that, Aii. Surely you are not suggesting that I am actually an enthusiastic member of the """"WWE Universe"""" and that I am just pretending to dislike """""Adam Rose."""""

Aiii

So not worth it
... wait are you suggesting that you're not part of this gimmick posting trend?
If you do not see this, I'm gonna stop posting altogether, because I have all but stopped mentioning AJ except for major news and within storyline context altogether months ago. I have even ignored every backhanded Aiii/AJ bait comment anyone had made during this time.

Mind you, we're talking over half a year at least here. If that's not enough, then what's the point?

The word "gimmick" implies that I am """kayfabing""" and that I don't genuinely dislike NXT and most of WWE. Surely you are not accusing me of that, Aii. Surely you are not suggesting that I am actually an enthusiastic member of the """"WWE Universe"""" and that I am just pretending to dislike """""Adam Rose."""""

6134757048_6ca67e60e3_z.jpg

If you do not see this, I'm gonna stop posting altogether, because I have all but stopped mentioning AJ except for major news and within storyline context altogether months ago. I have even ignored every backhanded Aiii/AJ bait comment anyone had made during this time.

Mind you, we're talking over half a year at least here. If that's not enough, then what's the point?

It was a gif of confusion.

Might turn out to be a decent Raw.

I'm drowning in debt right now and completely jealous of the guy making potato salad and has conned people out of 22k with 25 days to go. Need that second job to appear soon.

Are we all gimmicks? I'm sort of questioning my own existance now. I'm not sure... what's real or virtual. I think I need to turn to Jamiroquai.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I guess I don't take things seriously enough because whenever people talk about how bad it is, I just assume they're messing around. Something about wrestling and ballet.

tm24

Thread's taken a dark turn in recent weeks. Seriously what happened?

People got so bored with wrestling that they decided to take it into their own hands to provide entertainment.

People complain how wrestling sucks but are too cheap to try out things that cost money

People are addicts and masochists who continue to watch a product they hate

Some combination of these happened

jmdajr

I'm not here to fool anybody.

Just here to have fun, talk about this ridiculous hobby and others, but also sometimes get real and talk about caca that happens in life.

And sure, props to the kings of kings here and there.

Top Bottom