• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I'm not here to fool anybody.

Just here to have fun, talk about this ridiculous hobby and others, but also sometimes get real and talk about caca that happens in life.

And sure, props to the kings of kings here and there.

But you are HHHs, right?

Top 5 Wrassle-GAFFers

5. TM24
4. Jaekwon
3. Lambda Pie
2. jmdajr
1. Bootaaay

People are painting the thread as "negative" when it's actually been really fun and zany as of late. Am I the only one having fun here?

tumblr_lnlwxow74b1qj9qhto1_400.gif

The more hate Bryan gets, the more gifs I gotta find.

We are in the forum entertainment business. Keyword is forum. Someone hates Bryan, I go defend him if he or she is wrong about it. Wrong in the sense of what I feel. Because someone is lurking and is a proud member of the Bry-Force that's reading this thread and feel depressed that the greatest wrestler to grace the ring in the last decade is being crapped on his looks or mic skills or booking.

I'm here for those people. Where ever you are, don't feel bad, just say Yes. Yes. Yes.

I'm not proof reading this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you do not see this, I'm gonna stop posting altogether, because I have all but stopped mentioning AJ except for major news and within storyline context altogether months ago. I have even ignored every backhanded Aiii/AJ bait comment anyone had made during this time.

Mind you, we're talking over half a year at least here. If that's not enough, then what's the point?

I've noticed you've been staying away from talking about AJ.
ibfQEmHDJB0Khs.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need to try to find some Gatoh Pro stuff. Emi Sakura is probably the best female wrestler in the world right now. It's a shame she's at some weird start-up company.

DiscoJon

Banned
So I went to a Drum and Bugle Corps (professional summer marching band) show last night and guess what the title of the show for one of the groups was?

"STARDUST"

Not gonna like, I marked a little bit.
stardust_gallery_thumb.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Banners to pre-order a game, t-shirt banners, talking about a free week of WWE Network.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WORK FOR THEM DONT YOU

I really don't know why I've been here for so long. I've felt ignored basically the whole time. It seems like if you don't post tons of posts and huge, drawn out responses to people's questions, you're not making a contribution on here. I feel like there's certain people who have taken over this forum and have completely ruined it. Nobody can post anything about wrestling, because there's already people posting it before they get the chance to. I try to say things to these people, but they just make it look like I have no right to say anything. The moderators are also blind to what's going on. They don't want to hear about it, and if you make posts about your problems with this forum, they delete them. I'm just tired of all the crap that goes on around here, and it's been getting worse and worse ever since the rule was made that we can only talk about musclebound wrestler here. Like all my other posts, this one will most likely be ignored or locked, but I don't really care anymore. Don't expect me to come back again, because I won't. I just don't see the point anymore.

Top Bottom