• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
Lol. How little you actually remember.

Daniel Bryan is the exception to the rule. Look how well that turned out. There's no proof that it wasnt preplanned the entire time. Winning the rumble doesnt mean shit anymore. Just because a few fans booed Batista, who was a part timer who put over younger talent btw, doesnt mean the plan was for him to win and carry the belt into summerslam like the fraud Meltzer reported. How many shows did he show up to after WM30?

Reigns was never winning the title, the internet generation was fooled because of their whiny shit they pulled with DB and thinking itd work again. Seth was the real golden boy the whole time.

Sheamus is a heel currently, you're not supposed to like him.

Hhh is pushing Owens, his guy, no different then when they pushed Sheamus, only difference is you think you're not being told who to like.

Just enjoy what they tell you to enjoy, you're gonna watch anyway just like the rest of us.

honestly there's no point in speculating either way because when you consider the one possible source we have on this suspect, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because there is no information for anyone to go on.

Daniel Bryan won MiTB because he happened to be in a city nearby doing a signing that week. I don't have the greatest faith in the long term planning of WWE management.

klonere

Banned
Well it was honestly a mess from the beginning.
Balor won the #1 contender slot, but then they signed Joe and what do they do?
Well Owens is already in a program with Cena, already has Balor as #1 contender so hey let's get Joe in the mix with Owens also.
Would have made more sense to get Joe mixed up with Rhino at first or something.

Yeah, they pushed Joe too soon. I was actually expecting Balor to lose and then have Joe be next in line but since they are putting Owens in the main roster doesn't make much sense.

Just a lot of badly timed things.

I think the NXT clusterfuck came out of a few things.

- Owens got the rocket push, meaning he needed to get out of NXT asap. Having to deal with a roster member who takes part in an ongoing, live show plus a taped show has to be difficult. He was effectively in 3 (!) feuds at once

- Zayn AND Itami both got hurt, both of whom were more than likely keystones of a few plans that had to get cut.

- They forgot about Tyler Breeze for some reason.

bean, ladies, have you joined Inafune-san's teams?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1075103

Let's not wait to see how Mighty No. 9 panned out. We can do this.

Holy crap, this dude still has his unreleased bootleg Mega Man game and his XB1 exclusive game that's supposed to come out in a year and change and he starts up another Kickstarter. :mjlol:

He didn't even bother to put in the disclaimer that all images on this page are concept art and not actual in-game screens.

klonere

Banned
a short Breeze/Owens feud would've been dope

A Breeze/Joe feud would be entertaining as well. Total clash of styles and personality.

The only thing is Breeze needs to win a big feud ASAP and having Joe come in and lose to a homegrown WWE guy instead of some indie darling would probably hurt him a lot.

kiguel182

I think the NXT clusterfuck came out of a few things.

- Owens got the rocket push, meaning he needed to get out of NXT asap. Having to deal with a roster member who takes part in an ongoing, live show plus a taped show has to be difficult. He was effectively in 3 (!) feuds at once

- Zayn AND Itami both got hurt, both of whom were more than likely keystones of a few plans that had to get cut.

- They forgot about Tyler Breeze for some reason.

Yeah, the injuries didn't help. But I'm still enjoying whatever the show is doing regardless.

dream

I think the best play is to immediately send Joe to Big WWE, then have Fin drop the belt to Prince Pretty at the next set of tapings so that he can join Joe and Owens on Raw. Spend the next year with Itami and Prince Pretty trading the NXT belt back and forth. Fin and Joe are clearly too good for NXT, while Prince Pretty is still a few months away from being Raw-ready. And we all know what Itami's ceiling is.

Holy crap, this dude still has his unreleased bootleg Mega Man game and his XB1 exclusive game that's supposed to come out in a year and change and he starts up another Kickstarter. :mjlol:

He didn't even bother to put in the disclaimer that all images on this page are concept art and not actual in-game screens.
It's smart. Inafune is securing his future for the next few years before the inevitable bleep hits the fan and Mighty Number 9 tanks. If he'd waited until after that turd gets released and his reputation sinks down the drain, Recore and Red Ash would never happen.

klonere

Banned
Yeah, the injuries didn't help. But I'm still enjoying whatever the show is doing regardless.

Yeah same, there's enough there to keep me watching every week. Hope they manage to get firmly back on track in the next while. They need a big card for that Summerslam show.

Breeze gets the call up when Ryder gets release to take that enhancement job.

That's why I want one more big feud in NXT for him. He is DOA main roster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT is developmental, it's fine to not make sense sometimes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
STARDOM's Chelsea
CB9DCtPUEAAQOCv.jpg
when is Hunter making that call. How many ROH world championships does she need to win first

klonere

Banned
Friends I am about to watch my first BJW match involving this guy:

Abdullah_Kobayashi.jpg

There are a bunch of light tubes taped to the ropes and he looks like a gigantic, horrifically scarred baby. Is this UltraViolence?

lol
That Ted Dibiase guy came to my high school once, and got removed from the stage. For some reason, they thought it'd be good to have an idiot from the WWE do public speaking, and he kept saying that gay people were responsible for all of the bad things in this world.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Re-watching Beast in the East because I was fell asleep through most of it. Interesting hearing Cole mention FMW and DragonGate during the Jericho vs. Neville match

Hex

Banned
Yeah, they pushed Joe too soon. I was actually expecting Balor to lose and then have Joe be next in line but since they are putting Owens in the main roster doesn't make much sense.

Just a lot of badly timed things.

The catch ..and the problem for that matter is that with Owens going to the main roster, there is a huge gaping hole in the top tier heel department in NXT.
Breeze? Nope, he would need to be given a build up.
Corbin? I do not think so
Rhino? Uh please no...
So either Joe, Balor or Itami will need to see the darkside quite soon.
There was no way Balor would lose, he was built up perfectly and he legitimizes the title even more than Owens did and that says something because Owens did a great job.
But yeah, again someone has to move into the big NXT heel slot and soon.

Hex

Banned

Abdullah_Kobayashi.jpg

There are a bunch of light tubes taped to the ropes and he looks like a gigantic, horrifically scarred baby. Is this UltraViolence?

What the fuck, is that Majin Bubbah?

Abdullah_Kobayashi.jpg

You are in for a treat my friend, just consider the following, those light tubes also make for a tasty mid match snack in his eyes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
id sign nikki storm too

but that's for strictly for shallow reasons. because she's scottish and barbershop thick. starfire has a unique look and a solid wrestler, could use her too. but none of them are related to any former wwe employees
starfire.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know if these girls are good enough for the 'next evolution of womens wrestling' over at nxt tho
e5YuU.gif

x2PaZlp.gif

ezDrUhs.gif

KvTlaaH.gif

that magic killer is fucking beautiful

Top Bottom