• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Sephzilla

MediumScaredHawk.gif

See, I bring the ratings.

That seriously made me bust a gut laughing at my desk

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Didn't watch Raw because.....its Raw. I assume it was useless as normal based on the number of "Kane in 2015" comments. And that NTRusev is still a thing? That's it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure I can get behind that. Fallout 3 plus its generally great DLC > New Vegas.

Moving down to Oregon next month, and see there's a Smackdown taping in Portland a couple weeks later. I've only been to house shows and never to tapings. Worth going?

Maybe the King of Oil Pulling will be there!

The patient man picks his spots.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
rusev is stuck lusting after lana who is stuck with eternal jobber dolph zigger who is fighting a dude that should have been released 2 years ago with the worst gimmick since the ecw zombie, adam rose.

nobody won from that feud.
well nobody except.
Ug6CBH4.gif

So many of you 'No Rusev is good. He'll bounce back. He's got it. No he won't be like Bray, he's better.' Bray looks like a fucking mastermind for his ability to survive the Cena feud when you compare him to anybody else.

Yeah, Bray has done pretty well for himself, all things considered. He still gets a reaction from the audience, still is marketable enough to put him in midcard feuds every few months, still gets to cut promos almost every week. Whether one enjoys him or not, he is "successful" by modern WWE standards.

Rusev is good, but nobody survives Cena

Nobody survives Cena, but this is the first time someone's left a Cena feud and a month later gotten crippled, watched his girlfriend smooch a guy who won't even be in the company 5 months from now, thrown a tantrum and literally fallen on his ass

This is taking "post-Cena feud doom" to unimaginable heights

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kenou returned temporarily to M-Pro from NOAH to feud with old rival Fujita Hayato Jr who was the last person he wrestled before going to NOAH.
R2cOg1G.gif

That's awesome. Crowd was way into them going one on one in the tag match. Can't wait for a singles match.

Sephzilla

Nobody survives Cena, but this is the first time someone's left a Cena feud and a month later gotten crippled, watched his girlfriend smooch a guy who won't even be in the company 5 months from now, thrown a tantrum and literally fallen on his ass

This is taking "post-Cena feud doom" to unimaginable heights

This sounds exactly like what happened to Zack Ryder

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, Bray has done pretty well for himself, all things considered. He still gets a reaction from the audience, still is marketable enough to put him in midcard feuds every few months, still gets to cut promos almost every week. Whether one enjoys him or not, he is "successful" by modern WWE standards.

The problem is he's still cutting the same promo and he doesn't have the creepy goon squad with him.

So you know where it says 6 XTREME Matches? yeah I'm pretty sure they just took the WWE Extreme Rules logo, slanted it and plastered a 6 over the E.
Quality stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena feuds aren't the poison people are pretending they are. Orton's done pretty well.

Sephzilla

Cena feuds aren't the poison people are pretending they are. Orton's done pretty well.

I like to pretend that Orton's entire Viper gimmick is based around the idea that the Cena poison is literally in his veins. He's the Apex Predator because he learned how to channel the Cena poison and shuttle it off onto others.

The trick to surviving a Cena feud is to

a) have already been established years beforehand, like Edge, Orton, and CM Punk
b) feud multiple times, like Edge, Orton, and CM Punk

jred2k

The trick to surviving a Cena feud is to

a) have already been established years beforehand, like Edge, Cena, and CM Punk
b) feud multiple times, like Edge, Cena, and CM Punk

I was actually pretty surprised Cena was able to come out of his feud with Cena alright. It truly shows Cena's perseverance even in the face of Cena.

Top Bottom