• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

HOLY SHIT
DZDPpkc.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Anth0ny

I'll take the good for the bad. I've avoided the modern WWE games for so long, its my turn to take the hit anyway.

After the N64 games, I picked up Smackdown Just Bring It. It was garbage compared to the N64 games, so I stopped buying wrestling games.

A few years ago, they made WWE 13. I think. It featured Austin and Punk all over it, and an Attitude Era mode. Fuck it, I said. Picked that sumbitch up, it was garbage.

I'm done with wrasslin games for at least another 10 years unless they get AKI to make one.

Jamie OD

A bunch of the AAA/Lucha Underground guys are going to be in this year's PWG Battle of Los Angeles. Fingers crossed there won't be any last minute cancellations as the entire tournament looks stacked so far.

Edit: Beaten.

tm24

Umm, BOLA 2015 just went fucking off

There's no way BOLA 2015 is going to be in the VFW hall. There's no possible way. No such venue can contain all of this

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'd do anything to watch BOLA. what a stacked entrant list

tm24

Super Dragon really is the best

Full lineup

Will Ospreay
Marty Scurll
Timothy Thatcher
Mike Bailey
Chris Hero
Biff Busick
Mark Andrews
Brian Cage
Ricochet
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Pentagón Jr
Drew Gulak
Angélico
Trent?
Andrew Everett
Fénix
Rich Swann
Jack Evans
Drago
Matt Sydal
Aero Star
Zack Sabre, Jr.
Drew Galloway

tm24

Pretty sure I'll be buying the BOLA DVDs this year, wish they would iPPV this shit.

The fact that they dont iPPV is why PWG continues to be able to book whatever they want.

Super Dragon is going to book Drago to win it.

Biased.

No one would complain since it means Drago has to come back for his title shot

PWG just basically did what GFW was pretending it was going to do.

No arm will be safe from Pentagod vs Sabre.
My brain can't even comprehend this

This BOLA lineup has me so fucking hard. I was hyped enough when it was PROGRESSWG, but this year is stacked. Very glad to see Drew getting in as well.

Ziggler is probably better off staying where he is. I enjoy his matches but he'd probably end up just doing the ex-WWE indies and would get outshined by most of the bigger indie/AAA/NJPW guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe that BOLA lineup. FallingEdge let's go.

Top Bottom