• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Zach

...Zach, post if you're okay. Zach? Did you get the toys?

...No. v_v

If I pop in and they're still there, though, I promise to post pictures of me playing with them. At my desk. At work. In public. With people around. Unashamedly.

Also, I'll consider doing a raffle where a lucky coworker will receive a surprise spinebuster.

i'm just protecting wrasslegaffers that get sickly as soon as they see a woman's ankles

Motherfucker, I've seen Kaitlyn selfies, creepgifs of girls getting pinned so they show off the hoo-hah, and what I'm assuming a retarded person's drawing of Bayley

The creep is real. We're already going to hell!

Cagey

Banned
Motherfucker, I've seen Kaitlyn selfies, creepgifs of girls getting pinned so they show off the hoo-hah, and what I'm assuming a retarded person's drawing of Bayley

The creep is real. We're already going to hell!

You think you've seen real creep huh. Have you visited my go-to source for All Things Funny Roman Reigns Reaction GIFs?

http://shelovesromanreigns.tumblr.com/

tumblr_nq26xe9QLT1tgpid8o1_250.gif
tumblr_nq26xe9QLT1tgpid8o3_250.gif

You have seen nothing yet, friend.

Ladies is creeps too.

Heel

...No. v_v

If I pop in and they're still there, though, I promise to post pictures of me playing with them. At my desk. At work. In public. With people around. Unashamedly.

Also, I'll consider doing a raffle where a lucky coworker will receive a surprise spinebuster.

2NJ6chW.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Got stood up and now my computer keeps crashing. Can't even play my kideo's in peace.

they put hard times on plywood daddeh

Heel

I think some of you need to acknowledge that friend Sina's GH hands are not conducive to a properly tailored sleeve.

I'd totally watch BOLA, but am too lazy to do the drive. That lineup sounds rad.

Friend, I'm tempted to say "fuck you" for being able to go to BOLA and not doing it, especially this year.

PWG just basically did what GFW was pretending it was going to do.

No arm will be safe from Pentagod vs Sabre.

Amazing what happens when you know your business. Thatcher, Pentagon Jr., and Sabre Jr. are going to stretch some motherfuckers.

Super Dragon is going to book Drago to win it.

Biased.

#Blessed Super Dragon

Super Dragon really is the best

Full lineup

Will Ospreay
Marty Scurll
Timothy Thatcher
Mike Bailey
Chris Hero
Biff Busick
Mark Andrews
Brian Cage
Ricochet
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Pentagón Jr
Drew Gulak
Angélico
Trent?
Andrew Everett
Fénix
Rich Swann
Jack Evans
Drago
Matt Sydal
Aero Star
Zack Sabre, Jr.
Drew Galloway

They better book a venue with some high ceilings with the likes of Trevor Lee, Rich Swann, Evans, Drago, Aero Star, Fenix, and Sydal in the tournament.

Fuck, I wish I could fly out for this.

Zach

I do when you want to bitch about shit that doesn't matter
Of all the dumb shit I said in that post, that's what pushed it over the top?

Come on now. Keep it moving.

I try not to use "retarded". It's upsetting to some people and generally unnecessary.

NoRéN;169993154 said:
So, does Cena complete his task of putting Owens over and dropping the belt to him at battleground or summerslam?
At Battleground. He'll be without the nxt belt if Balor wins, which he surely would. And he's enough of a star he's nut going to stay at nxt anyway. There well be less eyes on Cena losing at BG, and then he can win in some other fued at SS.

Top Bottom