• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

CIc2cOyUAAAYCNq.jpg

The sleeves and the seat are lol, but Cena's suit game did start from oblivion.

A Real Man's Man should give him some tips.

William%20REGAL.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll miss the US open challenge.

Maybe Cena can revive the European title and have the Euro Open title, representing a different European country each week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spitballing

Tommy End vs Pentagon Jr
Zack Sabre Jr vs Pentagon Jr
Ricochet vs Drago(which will be totally different from Puma vs Drago)
Matt Sydal vs Drago
Rich Swann vs Aero Star
Mike Bailey vs Zack Sabre Jr

this is fun.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NoRéN;169993154 said:
So, does Cena complete his task of putting Owens over and dropping the belt to him at battleground or summerslam?

Owens wins the belt in a dirty win I assume. If Vince hates everyone this continues on to Summerslam. ...what am I saying, Cena wins at BG and wins again at Summerslam. Then Owens wife leaves him and we get him crying backstage every week.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Owens wins the belt in a dirty win I assume. If Vince hates everyone this continues on to Summerslam. ...what am I saying, Cena wins at BG and wins again at Summerslam. Then Owens wife leaves him and we get him crying backstage every week.

Cena adopts Owen's children.

Super Dragon really is the best

Full lineup

Will Ospreay
Marty Scurll
Timothy Thatcher
Mike Bailey
Chris Hero
Biff Busick
Mark Andrews
Brian Cage
Ricochet
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Pentagón Jr
Drew Gulak
Angélico
Trent?
Andrew Everett
Fénix
Rich Swann
Jack Evans
Drago
Matt Sydal
Aero Star
Zack Sabre, Jr.
Drew Galloway

Now this is an international tournament!

If only they would stream their shows...

tm24

Spitballing

Tommy End vs Pentagon Jr
Zack Sabre Jr vs Pentagon Jr
Ricochet vs Drago(which will be totally different from Puma vs Drago)
Matt Sydal vs Drago
Rich Swann vs Aero Star
Mike Bailey vs Zack Sabre Jr

this is fun.

I wonder if they'll do three separate brackets and finish in a 3way. Makes the most sense

We should all get the BOLA 2015 DVDs in 6 months and have a viewing party.
The BOLA DVDs are the fastest turnaround for any of their dvds. Super Dragon gets no sleep at all that week

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was reading an interview with Super Dragon a few weeks ago and he talked about how he had Angle booked to do Angle vs Danielson before TNA called and said he couldn't tkae any indie dates anymore

I wonder if they'll do three separate brackets and finish in a 3way. Makes the most sense

The BOLA DVDs are the fastest turnaround for any of their dvds. Super Dragon gets no sleep at all that week

It's not Chikara's same week turnaround, but I hope the BOLA turnaround is fast.

I could see them doing Zack vs Marty, they know each other so well and all their previous matches here in the UK have been awesome. Not seeing much hype for Galloway, but he's been putting on some great performances in ICW & EVOLVE, wouldn't be at all surprised to see him have a quality match or two. Tommy End or Hero would be the safe choices for Drew, I guess.

Incidentally, this tournament's going to be quite a test from Will Ospreay - when he was announced it was one thing, but now he's in a tournament with some huge international names. Everyone who watches the UK scene has been singing his praises for some time now, it's going to be interesting to see if he can hang with and stand out amongst guys like Evans, Fenix, Ricochet, etc.

"Know let me tell you something, Jack. A real man wouldn't hesitate to eat that ass of that wife of yours. A real man is there for his children, who doesn't out a belt, championship, any accolades or his country above them. Now Jack, you want some, come get some."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I expect Owens and Rusev to end up in a tag team together where they play the part of two morose overweight dudes who can't get over their girlfriends. I'm sure Vince is convinced they already look the part.

Kaladin

So TNA is creating a new title.......

The twists and turns continue as it relates to Slammiversary and the return of The King of The Mountain Match. Last night we announced who will be competing and you heard from Bobby Roode, Matt Hardy, Eric Young, Drew Galloway and even Jeff Jarrett. Now we can announce that those competing Sunday will be competing for The BRAND New King of The Mountain Championship!

What does this mean for the future? What does it mean if, Jeff Jarrett, The Founder of Global Force Wrestling wins The King of The Mountain Championship?

Don’t miss Slammiversary on Sunday, exclusively on Pay Per View to find out.

Totally going to Jeff Jarrett. Sounds like they're finally getting a real mid-card belt.

Raw going back to 2 hours
on Tuesday

There will be a two-hour edited version of Raw airing from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday night on the USA Network as a lead-in for Tough Enough. Clearly the rating for the first episode, barely one-third of what the first episode of the 2011 Steve Austin season did, caused this move. It is not confirmed if this is a one week thing or if it will become a regular thing for the remainder of the Tough Enough season, but historically USA has never wanted to air repeats of Raw in good time slots for fear of diluting the initial show rating.

Kaladin

TNA gonna TNA...yet somehow I'm excited for it?

I've never seen a King of the Mountain.

It's the most convoluted ladder match you'll ever see.

The competitors in the match start out as "ineligible" to win. In order to become "eligible", a wrestler must score a pinfall or submission on an opponent. The opponent who submits or is pinned is forced to spend two minutes in the "penalty box" cage. More than one wrestler can be in the cage. This often results in wrestlers fighting inside the cage or forming some sort of alliance.

Once "eligible", the wrestler may win the match by retrieving the belt and hanging it on the hook suspended above the ring with the aid of the ladders. A TNA official maintains possession of the belt and circles the ring, staying out of the action as much as possible. When a wrestler wishes to hang the belt, he must retrieve it from the official. Once the belt is in play, any other wrestler who is eligible may attempt to steal the belt and hang it. Once the belt has been dropped and no wrestler is attempting to hang it, a referee returns the belt to the official.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep, that's what I heard. A reverse ladder match with the penalty box from the Canadian rules era of WCW. With shenanigans.

tm24

Do you know if they ship to Mexico?
Yeah,using the BOLA 2014 as a test since they're both 3 DVDS, the entire thing comes out to $59.47 USD with shipping
I was reading an interview with Super Dragon a few weeks ago and he talked about how he had Angle booked to do Angle vs Danielson before TNA called and said he couldn't tkae any indie dates anymore

Yeah, it's from a Q&A thread he took part in on the PWG message boards. He even had a different venue lined up instead of the American Legion until TNA said no

"Know let me tell you something, Jack. A real man wouldn't hesitate to eat that ass of that wife of yours. A real man is there for his children, who doesn't out a belt, championship, any accolades or his country above them. Now Jack, you want some, come get some."

We're not in Sunny Mac's booty eating Renaissance still, are we?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, the Unfiltered ep with Darren Young is really good. Finally get some background on him as a person. Really great.

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA is just beyond shit right now, those spoilers crack me up, I can't even imagine anyone still watches that show.

Top Bottom