• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Cool to watch old World of Sport stuff and see where Zack Sabre Jr. got some of the contents of his war crate from;

cQ7ReY3.gif

jZTYnDC.gif

Kaladin

Confession time friends:

I unironically like King of the Mountain.

It may go hand in hand with being a Jarrett fan, but there it is.

It may be a clusterfuck of a match, but as far as clusterfucks go, it's fun to watch.

Hell, when they book it right it can even be downright entertaining.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
T-Town Vince: Why don't we ever go to these terrible Compound Wrestling shows?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1087640371250488/

I work kinda late tonight, so I can't go to this one -- just saw the invite from my friend who wrestles there on my bimonthly Facebook visit.

P.S. Don't think I haven't noticed you no-selling my action figure purchase.

I've been skipping out on them since my roommate (who is as of today my ex roommate - been moving all day) wrestles at them. I'm down. You, me, and Abra Cadaver should do a Tulsa indie meetup.

Zach

I've been skipping out on them since my roommate (who is as of today my ex roommate - been moving all day) wrestles at them. I'm down. You, me, and Abra Cadaver should do a Tulsa indie meetup.

You and your roommate have a falling out? Where are the juicy details? And is Abra the guy with the Venture Bros. avatar or do we have another Tulsan in our midst? We'll have to keep an eye out for the next show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You and your roommate have a falling out? Where are the juicy details? And is Abra the guy with the Venture Bros. avatar or do we have another Tulsan in our midst? We'll have to keep an eye out for the next show.
Our lease ended. Abra = mechashiva

RP912

Banned
So with TNA going out with a bang tomorrow....

Top 5 TNA Moments:

1. "Ah Shit is RUSSO"
2. AJ Styles coming back as crow sting
3. The birth of 4-Tune
4. Beer Money/MCMG tag series
5. Flair and Lethal showdown

Top Bottom