• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE, FRIENDS!

QKWDCRm.jpg

I honestly fear for the mental well-being of a bunch of TNA-diehards if the promotion ever finally dies.

mG44b5m.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE, FRIENDS!

QKWDCRm.jpg

I honestly fear for the mental well-being of a bunch of TNA-diehards if the promotion ever finally dies.

But then Kevin Owens shows up on Raw and singlehandedly shits all over anything TNA has ever done.

Oh TNAMecca.com, why must you torture yourselves so?

I do wonder who they will champion once TNA is dead in October? Double J probably, right?

Kaladin

But then Kevin Owens shows up on Raw and singlehandedly shits all over anything TNA has ever done.

I do wonder who they will champion once TNA is dead in October? Double J probably, right?

But see....to these people, once guys like Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and Adrain Neville go to the main roster, they might as well be dead....because nothing good ever happens on Raw.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
My list

1) The incoming return of Lesnar and wanting to destroy the Authority
2) Reigns + Ambrose Bromance / Chaos Causers Incorporated (Main Event APA 2.0)
3) Kevin Owens' inevitable journey to join the Authority and fight Lesnar / Reigns / Ambrose (and get destroyed by Lesnar if that is who it is)
4) New Day + progressing towards its eventual incorporation of Bo Dallas and becoming the Nation of Inspiration
5a) Sheamus being a heel and yelling "Are you not entertained!". Future Authority goon as well.
5b) Cena's open US challenge (assuming it lasts beyond the KO feud).

I'd be okay with Bo joining New Day.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Crushed Rusev was pretty awesome.

I hope he becomes WWE Champion one day. He deserves it.

I don't know how excited I am for Rusev's character transitioning into a GirlGAF thread. My wife already gives me enough shit for watching wrestling, but this carny soap opera shit has taken her to a new level of eye-rolling.

jmdajr

I don't know how excited I am for Rusev's character transitioning into a GirlGAF thread. My wife already gives me enough shit for watching wrestling, but this carny soap opera shit has taken her to a new level of eye-rolling.

You'll see bro. When Rusev and Lana reunite they'll be motherfuckers crying in the crowd like it was Macho Man and Elizabeth.

#Believe.

#MatchMadeInHeaven2

Surely they can find a better network for it than El Rey with the word of mouth it has got from fans that see it.

It's looking like if they get renewed, they're going to Univision proper which would basically give them more viewers than ROH even. It'd also help with the finances quite a bit.

At least a handful of people there have repeatedly said they're done with wrestling if TNA ever shutters. I don't blame them after losing GFW's dream match of Brodus Clay vs Moose, what else is left to look forward to.

Angry Grimace

You'll see bro. When Rusev and Lana reunite they'll be motherfuckers crying in the crowd like it was Macho Man and Elizabeth.

#Believe.

#MatchMadeInHeaven2

The part that keeps making it ridiculous is how quickly both Lana and Rusev keep switching between sappy face behavior and angry heel behavior.

Angry Grimace

That's real life brother!

Maybe it would help if Lana had the ability to emote on a level higher than pre-WrestleMania Roman Reigns without totally dropping her accent. Bitchy-heel Lana saying random things in Russian is the Lana we need.

This is all made a bit funnier considering Rusev's initial main roster gimmick was "emotionless monster heel" and now he's doing full segments where he cries about his ex-girlfriend.

jmdajr

Who is the future of the WWE?

7% Seth Rollins

38% Roman Reigns

17% Dean Ambrose

4% Neville

1% Rusev

10% Kevin Owens

4% Sami Zayn

3% Dolph Ziggler

3% Sasha Banks

6% Finn Bálor

3% Bray Wyatt

2% Paige

1% King Barrett

2% Other

7% Seth Rollins

38% Roman Reigns

17% Dean Ambrose

4% Neville

1% Rusev

10% Kevin Owens

4% Sami Zayn

3% Dolph Ziggler

3% Sasha Banks

6% Finn Bálor

3% Bray Wyatt

2% Paige

1% King Barrett

2% Other

tumblr_nnhq7m7lp21saykaxo1_400.gif

Barrett got less that Other
mjlol.png

Sephzilla

7% Seth Rollins

38% Roman Reigns

17% Dean Ambrose

4% Neville

1% Rusev

10% Kevin Owens

4% Sami Zayn

3% Dolph Ziggler

3% Sasha Banks

6% Finn Bálor

3% Bray Wyatt

2% Paige

1% King Barrett

2% Other

Paige is higher than Barrett. Put a fork in him.

He was better as BNB, but then they stopped him from delivering Bad News. We need to see a return of King Booker on commentary for Barrett matches only...that would at least help him out. He's a king without an empire.

Top Bottom