• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bikes are sweet
JeffJarrett.jpg

IF YOU'RE HOMELESS

XenoRaven

Can we define Fedora Warrior?
I think it's a term for overbearing atheist that thinks they're smarter and better than anyone that doesn't think the same way they do.

The stereotype is that they wear fedoras and think Richard Dawkins is the smartest person who ever lived.

jmdajr

I wonder if I can still post on here once I turn 40.... You Know?

Or maybe all the young people will bail because Gaf has turned into a place for old folks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Only 20. That's crazy. I'm so fucking old again
zjWVimw.jpg

XenoRaven

I think the rule for comedians should be that if you say someone isn't funny, you have to name someone that is. Not so much so that we can judge you, but for context. Like saying Patton Oswalt isn't funny is a lot different if you're a fan of Gallagher than it is if you're a fan of Louis CK.

Guys, I'm 20 (turning 21 in a week) and I learned how to ride a bike last night.

I just had to bolieve.
fuckin young'ns

i haven't ridden a bike in years. i probably still could if i tried again though.

but i have a car and it's like a billion fuckin degrees every day over here so fuck that

strobogo

Banned
Patton: Not funny

Louis CK: Funny in moderation

Tom Segura: Funny

Joey Diaz: Funniest human alive

Steven Brody Stevens: Tremendous. He should team up with Bo.

Carlin/Cosby/Pryor: All time GOAT.

Joe Rogan: Not all that interesting to me as a comedian, but I enjoy the podcast.

Sam Tripoli: Fuck him. He's the person I like the least out of the entire Deathsquad group.

Doug Benson: Fuck him harder. Completely unfunny, and comes off as a giant asshole when around other comedians.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I'm watching NXT Takeover again, specifically the tag match with the ascension and... man. For such a fun little show Takeover was, the crowd is a great crowd. Its a guilty pleasure to hear 'Yah! Yah! Yah!' every time Konnor/Viktor hit a punch/kick/whatever.

Why not just send them to the main roster already? I think they've had enough practice already and if they flounder then isn't that better for WWE in the end when they can just release them and not have them clog up developmental/main roster?

I'm guessing they are saving the Ascension and Neville for call-ups after Summerslam. The tag-team division does need more fresh bodies to help keep matches unique rather than the same matches each week.

434 days of consistent title defenses.

Your "best in the world" can't even defend the title because he's injured. He hasn't defended it in over 30 days! It should've been stripped from him already! It's best for business!

Stephaniemcmahon.jpeg

434 days but when it came down to Corporate Kane CM Punk took his ball and went home. And although Daniel Bryan's feud so far has left a lot to be desired, he valiantly fought against the DEMON KANE and was victorious. Make no mistake, careers are measured on Kane feuds.

I want to ask you guys a question. I missed Edge's main event run and feud with Cena. It seems pretty good from the stuff I've seen and heard. Can you verify? Would you consider it Cena's best feud? Better than his feud with Punk?

It will be interesting to see how the CM Punk stuff evolves in the coming years.

He is basically the first guy Triple H has a big personal beef with

Vince had plenty of people like that over the years but given enough time things normally cooled down.

I dont expect Punk to ever wrestle again but in 5 years when they need someone in the HoF who knows....

Top Bottom