• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

You're allergic to Popeye's? That sucks. How did you react to it? Did your tongue swell or something? I don't really know how food allergies work. That sucks though.
Broke out in hives, blood pressure *plummeted*, and I was losing consciousness. If I hadn't made it home before the BP got too low, I don't know what would've happened. I've been better since Saturday, got allergy meds I take each morning so nothing bad happens.

None of the docs knew exactly what was wrong besides the obvious signs of allergic reaction, and because I haven't had a food allergy test dine recently (not that I ever knew I had one), so they suggested that I stay away until I get one done. It might've been the seafood, maybe some oils got mixed up, I dunno. I don't plan on going back for a while until this gets solved.

jmdajr

God damn, we could be Father's to these young ins here.

Also, proud to be member of can't ride a bike GAF. Well not proud, I just I am not alone.

jmdajr

Broke out in hives, blood pressure *plummeted*, and I was losing consciousness. If I hadn't made it home before the BP got too low, I don't know what would've happened. I've been better since Saturday, got allergy meds I take each morning so nothing bad happens.

None of the docs knew exactly what was wrong besides the obvious signs of allergic reaction, and because I haven't had a food allergy test dine recently (not that I ever knew I had one), so they suggested that I stay away until I get one done. It might've been the seafood, maybe some oils got mixed up, I dunno. I don't plan on going back for a while until this gets solved.

Guess it's only fried chicken that serves no seafood from now on.

Sblargh

Banned
Legit question: Is it me or is gaming stale right now? I don't mean in terms of future announcements, but in terms of relatively recent stuff that you can go out and buy.

jmdajr

Yep. It's odd because I've never benn allergic to shrimp, but whatever.

Yeah that shit happened to my mother-in-law. One day she just broke out in hives even though it wasn't anything she had never eaten before.

One thing I can't eat anymore is bananas. Don't know what it is but they fucking wreck me now. It's like I am being repeatedly punched in the gut.

jmdajr

Legit question: Is it me or is gaming stale right now? I don't mean in terms of future announcements, but in terms of relatively recent stuff that you can go out and buy.

I haven't bought shit. Just download PS+ games. There is nothing that good that has made me put down 59.99 in forever. Plus, I wouldn't have time to play it.

By the way things look, next-gen won't really start till 2015-2016. I want that Gears of War moment again.

Alucard

Banned
WWE has sent out a new survey for the fans on over 30 potential ideas for new three-disc WWE DVD sets. Those ideas include a Sting and Wyatt Family DVD. Down below are the list of all the titles and some of the descriptions thanks to Wrestling DVD News.com.

Inside the Rivalry Hulk Hogan vs. Roddy Piper

Inside the Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock
Hulk Hogan vs. Mr. McMahon
John Cena vs. The Rock
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
Inside WrestleMania

The Hardy’s vs. The Dudleys vs. Edge & Christian
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Reunion Specials The KLIQ
All Axxess

Daniel Bryan
The Wyatt Family
The Shield
One Man Show

Ric Flair
Chris Jericho
The Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
WWE Reveals

The Owen Hart Story
Jerry Lawler/Andy Kaufman
“The Curtain Call”

They already have a really good Flair DVD.

Order of want:

1. Lawler/Kaufman
2. Owen Hart
3. Shield (full run until Rollins turn)
4. Daniel Bryan (NXT until Mania 30...not the stuff after)
5. Shawn vs. Bret

Maybe the TLC stuff too.

Is there a "complete" Jericho DVD set out there?

Sblargh

Banned
Hum. I have yet to play Enemy Within. I played X-Com so much when I first got it that I am kind of burned out to play the expansion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh boy, a DVD full of Hulk Hogan and Roddy matches and promos. Might as well just be one match and one promo.

Maybe they'll save it and include Hogan vs Mr Wonderful's cage match

PInk Tape

Banned

Yeah. The only game I'm kind of interested in right now is Murdered: Soul Suspect but I'm probably not getting it anytime soon.

Alucard

Banned
Oh boy, a DVD full of Hulk Hogan and Roddy matches and promos. Might as well just be one match and one promo.

Maybe they'll save it and include Hogan vs Mr Wonderful's cage match

I have the Hogan Anthology, and outside of a few select matches (The Rock at Mania), it's pretty bland. The one thing I will say is that Hogan sold like a million bucks and had amazing facial expressions when he was in pain. He was a great babyface.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have the Hogan Anthology, and outside of a few select matches (The Rock at Mania), it's pretty bland. The one thing I will say is that Hogan sold like a million bucks and had amazing facial expressions when he was in pain. He was a great babyface.

His cage match with Orndorff and his match with Muta(which wouldn't be on a WWE dvd) and Wrestlemania against Savage(mostly because of when he hurls Randy out of the ring) are like the only memorable Hogan matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoy that TNA being awful is some 'recent development' with Alucard and Spider. Like that it only recently happened and not that it's been that way for years.

Sblargh

Banned
That video is incredible. I want to laugh...and cry. :(

WHY SETH?

Seriously, the story makes no sense, but we'll all accept it when they explain it on Monday because pro wrestling.

I actually think it does. Their entire characters are of mercenaries, Seth is actually the one that didn't forgot this.

Dean and Reigns were always the emotional ones. They were the ones that almost broke up for no good reason after Royal Rumble and Seth is the one that saw that keeping them together was better.

Now it's the opposite. Dean and Reigns are the ones fighting against the paycheck for emotional reasons while Seth knews - he always knew - that coming victorious would mean stepping up on the food chain.

He is the architect, bro. Not the baby girl, not the titty master. He is the motherfucking Architect.

#MarkingOut

Vylash

10264188.jpg
517MqXtmOIL.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I enjoy that TNA being awful is some 'recent development' with Alucard and Spider. Like that it only recently happened and not that it's been that way for years.

No, there are some good years of TNA and a lot of bad ones. My beef is that all these WWE marks laugh at TNA all the time like RAW is some bastion of quality television.
2010-2011 sucked, 2012 was a good , the end of 2013 was solid and 2014 has been mostly watchable until recently.

you know you wanna spend 320 bucks for the mario kart bundle.

Because when you're playing watchdogs, you'll go "mario kart, pfft who plays that" and still want to play it deep deep inside, it will be consuming you like a little bug, inch by inch, little by little ... until you break down, and get it with a system.

And then you've already spent 400 bucks on a system and on a game, and you'll play both

Sblargh

Banned
I hope the world forgets Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, because it would mean that, at least for a little time, the world has known it.

Vylash

you know you wanna spend 320 bucks for the mario kart bundle.

Because when you're playing watchdogs, you'll go "mario kart, pfft who plays that" and still want to play it deep deep inside, it will be consuming you like a little bug, inch by inch, little by little ... until you break down, and get it with a system.

And then you've already spent 400 bucks on a system and on a game, and you'll play both

seinfeld-kart-finallkaaz.gif

Explain to me why someone should be hyped for E3 in general?

Like... I don't understand being excited to see some new commercials for shit that you won't get to actually play for 6 months to [however many decades it's taken Last Guardian to come out]

JavyOO7

I'm having fun with indie PC gaming and the Nintendo stuff (3ds and Wii U). Nintendo and their many teams make amazing games most of the time so its tough to get bored with them. If I've beaten my 3ds and Wii U line ups then I gravitate to PC where amazing stuff like Rogue Legacy, Papers Please, and Gone Home happens. So I never get bored with gaming, really.

With the 3DS and Wii U I haven't bought all the Nintendo games I want either... so still plenty of stuff to catch up on. And MK8 is awesome. =P

Top Bottom